YAY KAWAII!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY KAWAII!  (Read 66649 times)

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #120 on: 01/ 31/ 2011, 01:16:34 AM »
【東方】学校で配られたDVDもお燐だった件【総選挙】 Small | Large

HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGFFFFFFFF FFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #121 on: 02/ 13/ 2011, 07:40:46 PM »
This is both super adorable and hilarious at the same time. (It starts at about 15 seconds in)

[nico]sm13590526[/nico]

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #122 on: 02/ 13/ 2011, 09:12:13 PM »
Did the vid get removed? All I see are the comments. :(

Wait, all the nico embeds are like that for me. wtf.

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #123 on: 02/ 13/ 2011, 09:34:29 PM »
Happens from time to time. If you go to watch the video on nico itself, it'll give you some error message (that I can't read, nor is copy/pasteable). Usually if you wait a few hours it'll start working again.

What's really weird is that I can watch other videos during that time, so it's not like it's a "You've been watchin too many movies, foreigner" kind of thing.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #124 on: 02/ 13/ 2011, 09:40:38 PM »
The error message said something about clearing your cache, which I did, but that didn't do anything. Then I adjusted my Flash player settings to allow assrape from anyone who feels like it and it played fine. Not sure what that's about. I keep all that stuff set to deny because fuck Flash, but I've never had that problem before.

Anyway, that was indeed adorable, and during my search for a solution I noticed that there is now a NND app for iPhone. I will make a getting of this.

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #125 on: 02/ 13/ 2011, 09:45:33 PM »
The one thing I never thought to try. Good to know for future reference.

God, I can only imagine the load times on the iPhone. It already takes me minutes to load some videos on my computer. Still, good to hear they're finally making the jump.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #126 on: 02/ 13/ 2011, 09:49:04 PM »
Actually, i imagine it'll probably be better. Pixiv is pretty slow on the web, but the Pixiv iphone app is awesome and loads everything nice and quick. Also, the Flash wrapper will have to be removed for Nico to work on iphone, so it should be much faster and better than on the web, too. Seriously, fuck Flash right in its ass. Flash needs to go away.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #127 on: 02/ 13/ 2011, 09:55:47 PM »
Oh, suck a billion dicks, the fucking itunes store has it region locked and it won't sync to my phone. Are we really still doing this? What year is this? Jesus.

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #128 on: 02/ 13/ 2011, 09:59:16 PM »
That was going to be my next question. The fact that the stores are still region locked makes me beyond sad. I remember a few years back when I was thinking of getting an iPod and found out you'd have to import cards to access the JP store. Whhhhy, let me give you moneeeeeey D:

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #129 on: 02/ 13/ 2011, 10:05:04 PM »
Because you live in america. You're supposed to listen to nickelback and play NBA Jam. Why do you want to do Japanese stuff with your phone? Are you some kind of communist? Do american stuff from the american store.

Although it's 50/50 Nico's xenophobe-ass fault too, for not making it available in other markets. Pixiv can be downloaded right from the US store.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #130 on: 02/ 13/ 2011, 10:55:47 PM »
one solution, jailbreak and find the .ipa

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #131 on: 02/ 16/ 2011, 10:03:53 PM »
Well after trying 3 different nico apps on android, I can report that they all run like ass :(

Also, for Mav (and to resume cuteness):

MoonStorm

• nubbin
  • Aaaaaaaaaa.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE!
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #132 on: 02/ 19/ 2011, 12:37:11 PM »

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #133 on: 02/ 22/ 2011, 09:22:20 PM »

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #134 on: 03/ 01/ 2011, 10:34:28 AM »

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #135 on: 03/ 02/ 2011, 07:48:48 AM »

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #136 on: 03/ 02/ 2011, 07:57:01 AM »

Must...resist...urge...to...D'AA, fuck it

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #137 on: 03/ 02/ 2011, 01:01:19 PM »
Juri
Awwwww, she doesn't wanna go to class.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #138 on: 03/ 06/ 2011, 06:38:42 PM »

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
YAY KAWAII!
« Reply #139 on: 03/ 06/ 2011, 06:55:49 PM »
OH. EM. GEE.