TJS Episode 07
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TJS Episode 07  (Read 1606 times)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 07
« on: 03/ 23/ 2015, 08:25:44 PM »
Comin up.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #1 on: 03/ 24/ 2015, 03:33:38 AM »
Very Excited!

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 24/ 2015, 07:06:39 PM »
get hype people.

Grog

• nubbin
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #3 on: 03/ 24/ 2015, 07:08:10 PM »

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #4 on: 03/ 26/ 2015, 01:01:52 AM »
Voicework for 3 more characters, then fixans and polishans. Look for it in a few days.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #5 on: 03/ 28/ 2015, 11:15:18 AM »

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #6 on: 03/ 28/ 2015, 11:21:19 AM »
:O

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #7 on: 03/ 29/ 2015, 06:01:54 AM »
It is so biutiful!

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #8 on: 03/ 31/ 2015, 03:15:41 AM »
Now that the new TJS has been released here are some my favourite parts

- When Beedog stated "Do you think we're the only two people left in the world who aren't stupid" in the Street Fighter episode, I thought Beedog was thinking he was above everyone else so he looked down on all the other characters. When he would talk down to Dr. Patches which I thought was kind of a dick move.

But when he was talking to Aki before she went to sleep, it gave me a new perspective. The Beedogs are tough but fair people. If you do something stupid then they'll call you out on it, but they're nice people overall.

-I really like the duo between Patches and Eleanor. Patches trying to do work while Eleanor tries to help but doesn't.

-Joe is also an amazing character. When I first saw his design I thought he'd be an annoying street cat that would antagonise the Beedogs (Dog- Cat hatred etc.). But that thought quickly changed. He wants to be a bad ass but when he pouts at Beedog, my heart melted. He tries so hard to be a bad ass but he's just a cute alley cat.

-Re-introducing each character again was really nicely done too

-Wasn't expecting the next episode to be on Animal Crossing but I'm pretty excited for that.

TL;DR TJS is back and it's better than ever!

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #9 on: 03/ 31/ 2015, 07:57:48 AM »
<3!

You have to remember the Beedogs are old and kind of cranky. And Patches actually is kind of stupid.

JohZho

•   
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #10 on: 04/ 01/ 2015, 11:52:23 PM »
I liked it when Mrs. Beedog said "why don't you use the door!?" and then goes on in Japanese to Mr. Beedog.

That was pretty amusing :b

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #11 on: 04/ 02/ 2015, 08:07:09 AM »
I'm trying to get away from having her speak strictly Japanese all the time. A lot of people bug me about it. Even though it's never mattered if you can't understand her, because I put her dialogue in context like R2-D2. But whatevs.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #12 on: 04/ 02/ 2015, 09:30:53 AM »
I've never really minded her Japanese but I guess I picked up a few words just cause of all the anime i've watched.
Can't say I like the Engrish alternative

Zodiac Eclipse

• We <3 Mom
  • nubbin
  • Badges Beedog Approved Sauninda Sauninda harder It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Happy Babies!
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #13 on: 04/ 03/ 2015, 11:02:53 PM »
Great start to the new season. The new artwork is so smooth and pretty. I've been outta the loop so it was a total surprise when I spotted this on Twitter. As always, I'm looking forward to the next one. <3

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #14 on: 04/ 04/ 2015, 12:44:06 AM »
<3!

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 07
« Reply #15 on: 04/ 08/ 2015, 01:36:50 PM »
Ah, it's wonderful! Sharp and I laughed at all the appropriate bits. I'm in love with Eleanor, still. So cute. So helpful, yet useless.