QGS Discussion
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: QGS Discussion  (Read 1779 times)

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
QGS Discussion
« Reply #40 on: 05/ 28/ 2015, 09:56:50 PM »
Loved the whole explanation! I'd totally share a pizza with Talking Ghost Skellyman.

The "physical body blocking one from a pool of vast knowledge" is actually a theory of mine, in response to past lives and necromancy/divination. But I'll spare you from my inane occult ramblings. XD

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
QGS Discussion
« Reply #41 on: 05/ 28/ 2015, 10:10:20 PM »
Talking ghost skellyman is a good dude. But if you're sharing food, don't forget to offer some to the gashadokuro.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
QGS Discussion
« Reply #42 on: 05/ 29/ 2015, 02:06:43 PM »
I'm gonna try to stay away from the gashadokuro cause I keep getting ringing in my ears. D:>