Ash vs. Evil Dead+ Evil Dead Stuff
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Ash vs. Evil Dead+ Evil Dead Stuff  (Read 459 times)

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
« on: 11/ 15/ 2015, 07:54:36 AM »
An offshoot of the Bear talk of Ash vs. Evil Dead since I'm sure other RMSers wouldn't want the whole Bear being taken over with Evil Dead talk every week.

So did anyone see the latest episode of Ash vs. Evil Dead?

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #1 on: 11/ 16/ 2015, 11:31:11 AM »
 It was really cool. Looks like they are starting to take the time to set up what the rest of the series is going to be now. Actual plot is happening.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #2 on: 11/ 16/ 2015, 12:58:32 PM »
Latest episode was awesome as hell. I'm glad they have demons now, and glad they actually worked on a demon instead of the cheap stuff they do in Supernatural. And they did a great job, considering he creeped the shit out of me. Looking forward to more abyssal abominations.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #3 on: 11/ 16/ 2015, 02:21:02 PM »
I like the behind the scenes stuff after every episode.
It reminds of when Jackie Chan would take viewer mail questions at the end of every Jackie Chan Adventures episode

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #4 on: 01/ 09/ 2016, 07:19:26 PM »
Bit late but did everyone catch the end of series finale?

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #5 on: 01/ 10/ 2016, 02:32:13 PM »
I sawed it! Awesome as hell. Though, I wish they would have kept the cabin for the end of the series entirely. Make it the sort of "end boss". But maybe they'll still do that, who knows.

Also, completely floored by the sudden and gruesome death of Police Lady. Was really hoping she'd be a recurring character. Sadness.

Do I need to use spoilers or is this thread okay for spoilers or...

Also, really hoping this series keeps this same feeling and remembers its roots. TV writers always get carried away and forget what the series is supposed to be about after a while. I really don't want to see Evil Dead get the Game of Thrones treatment.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #6 on: 01/ 12/ 2016, 01:29:28 AM »
The spoiler tag probably isn't necessary I think. But I'm only saying that cause I've already seen the episode.

Anyways I really liked all the call backs to the cabin like all the familiar shots from Evil Dead 2.
Kelly kinda went crazy this episode and kind of unlikeable with how crazy she went over the whole thing with Pablo.
If the series ended like that (i.e. they didn't have a second season) I'd be a bit annoyed. Ash taking the easy way out is a good character bit showing that he didn't really develop at all through the whole experience and rather be Ash than a hero.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #7 on: 10/ 02/ 2016, 01:35:15 PM »
It's October so that means Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 2!

What do people think?

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #8 on: 10/ 02/ 2016, 03:37:19 PM »
 I don't know if I finished season 1... I think I did. Either way, I'm looking forward to my halloween marathon when season 2 is over.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #9 on: 11/ 19/ 2016, 03:18:54 AM »
Anyone catch up with Ashy Slashy?