What Video Game Are You Playing Now?
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: What Video Game Are You Playing Now?  (Read 380832 times)

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #6580 on: 05/ 16/ 2018, 03:51:52 PM »
Yeh, the guy said that's its inspiration anyways, he did work on those prior too I think? Explains why that one horned demon is here as well, sorta his creation. 

Which demon is that?
After playing hours of that with my friend, I think one of the enjoyable things I like now is the cooking mini-game. That food looks soo good!!

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
« Reply #6581 on: 05/ 16/ 2018, 09:07:09 PM »
some muscular blue demon, don't know its name

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #6582 on: 07/ 10/ 2018, 02:41:18 PM »
Been playing Nioh. I wouldn't call the fighting quite as tough as Dark Souls, but it is by far more brutally punishing when you die. Dark Souls is pretty good about placing bonfires, but Nioh has one single shrine fucking miles away from anything. So you're just caught in this cycle of finding one single hard enemy and then having to retrace your footsteps for miles every time you die. It's fucking torture. Then you start dying to simple enemies because the game has eaten away at your lifecorce.

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
« Reply #6583 on: 07/ 10/ 2018, 02:49:33 PM »
I like "lifecorce"; a full lifecorce meal for the demons keeps them at bay.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #6584 on: 07/ 10/ 2018, 11:05:19 PM »
Oops. Uuuuhhh...I'LL GO WITH IT. Hahahah.

Also, the one thing I forgot about were shortcuts apparently. I just never went down the path with the shortcut cause I wanted to do another area first. Ffs

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #6585 on: 07/ 16/ 2018, 05:09:47 PM »
Playing through the Awakening expansion for Dragon Age Origins on my roommates' Xbox One, as part of my endeavor to go back and play every Mass Effect and Dragon Age again. It's been great.

Almost nothing to play for Switch (waiting for August for some actual good stuff) so I've just been playing more Danmaku Unlimited, which I'm getting better at.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #6586 on: 07/ 16/ 2018, 09:09:54 PM »
im really addicted to Wreckfest. its a demolition derby racing game. its got the best looking car crashes ive ever seen in a game, but its not just a crashing sim because the racing is also very good. when you turn on realistic damage, the races take on this great strategy layer where you're constantly weighing the pros and cons of trying to crash out other racers, and whether its worth risking too much damage to your own car in the process.