TJS Episode 02
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TJS Episode 02  (Read 2182 times)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 02
« on: 04/ 14/ 2010, 04:26:02 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4uI0oBEBLw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4uI0oBEBLw</a>
« Last Edit: 04/ 16/ 2010, 10:11:14 PM by Neonie »

Sean

•   
  • merry...
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Re: TJS Episode 02
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 24/ 2010, 09:13:05 PM »
I don't know why, but I always blush when I watch this, probably because I'm not used to Topher talking so much.

Dyganth

• nubbin
  • Amnesiac Genius
  • Badges Beedog Approved Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself
Re: TJS Episode 02
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 28/ 2010, 09:14:47 AM »
Love the Elanor easter egg at 3:43, best toy shop ever, also Bobbletoid, Castle Crashers and Danbo!

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
TJS Episode 02
« Reply #3 on: 05/ 12/ 2010, 05:10:27 PM »
hahaha, Brad and Anthony are pretty funny in this one. :D really liked the noogie until he died lol

Space Doctor

• nubbin
  • jus chillin dawg
TJS Episode 02
« Reply #4 on: 08/ 24/ 2010, 01:22:34 PM »
good job especially with the animation, not that anyone cares what i think, or even see this post probably

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 02
« Reply #5 on: 08/ 24/ 2010, 01:28:44 PM »
I care. Thank you.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
TJS Episode 02
« Reply #6 on: 08/ 24/ 2010, 01:35:19 PM »
good job especially with the animation, not that anyone cares what i think, or even see this post probably

I care as well we probably don't praise the show as much as it should be.

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
TJS Episode 02
« Reply #7 on: 08/ 24/ 2010, 03:45:46 PM »
this ep is awesome, Brad and Anthony help but my favorite part is when Geraldo spits out the popsicle and then Perrito's revival animation, good work Topher