TJS Episode 04
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TJS Episode 04  (Read 10574 times)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 04
« on: 04/ 14/ 2010, 04:28:15 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4vGj9wyFzI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4vGj9wyFzI</a>

I'll come back and embed these as soon as we get that functionality set up.
« Last Edit: 04/ 16/ 2010, 09:45:49 PM by Technophile »

Cataract

• Mechanical Pony Wrangler
  •   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
Re: TJS Episode 04
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 14/ 2010, 06:50:45 PM »
I'll be honest, I was really hoping there was going to be someone doing voice work saying "INITIAL B".

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 14/ 2010, 06:59:48 PM »
Quote from: "Cataract"
I'll be honest, I was really hoping there was going to be someone doing voice work saying "INITIAL B".

Haha. I so almost did that. "eeneeshiaru bee." I dunno why I didn't. Time constraints, I guess.

Jesus H Christ

• nubbin
  • Badges Beedog Approved Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 14/ 2010, 07:10:53 PM »
I loved the Dillinger song during the driving sequence.

Slowey

• nubbin
    • http://www.facebook.com/james.slowey
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 14/ 2010, 09:05:04 PM »
I can listen to "Jasper" and "Running In The 90s" all day. If you do get a store started, Topher, put me down for a shirt that says "SHOW ME YOUR NEW YORK DANCE"

Cataract

•   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 14/ 2010, 09:45:13 PM »
Quote from: "Slowey"
If you do get a store started, Topher, put me down for a shirt that says "SHOW ME YOUR NEW YORK DANCE"

Putting this out there right now, if I somehow end up on WCG Ultiamte Gamer, I'm going to say that at least a few times.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #6 on: 04/ 14/ 2010, 10:15:26 PM »
I too am just waiting for an appropriate time to say 'Show me your New York Dance'

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #7 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 01:35:30 AM »
And so am I. Sadly I haven't found a reason yet. Though I think the only time I'd ever get to say it is if I rolled a natural 20 in D&D. Hell yeah, man. They see me rollin'.

*Adjusts glasses*

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #8 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 07:03:31 AM »
Quote from: "Manic Maverick"
And so am I. Sadly I haven't found a reason yet. Though I think the only time I'd ever get to say it is if I rolled a natural 20 in D&D. Hell yeah, man. They see me rollin'.

*Adjusts glasses*

It's all about the natural 40 baby.

Cataract

•   
  • Serious business.
« Reply #9 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 07:35:07 AM »
Quote from: "Neonie"
It's all about the natural 40 baby.

Uh, no such thing as a nat 40.

*Adjusts glasses*

Edit: God damn I'm a nerd.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #10 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 07:51:14 AM »
Quote from: Cataract

Uh, no such thing as a nat 40.

*Adjusts glasses*

Edit: God damn I'm a nerd.

« Last Edit: 04/ 16/ 2010, 10:11:53 PM by Neonie »

Dyganth

• nubbin
  • Amnesiac Genius
  • Badges Beedog Approved Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself
« Reply #11 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 02:26:10 PM »
Quote from: "electric_goldfish"
I too am just waiting for an appropriate time to say 'Show me your New York Dance'

It promptly became my quote in League of Legends

kawaiiaya

• nubbin
  • AMNIAL CROSSING! 遊ぼう!
  • Badges Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy It's a Lady! Community Podcaster Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #12 on: 04/ 19/ 2010, 10:48:40 AM »
can I get a wallpaper of Kimiko and all her cars? :3 my favorite episode ever :D

Griffplar

• nubbin
« Reply #13 on: 04/ 20/ 2010, 04:58:05 PM »
To me, this keeps getting better as the episodes go on. Even though I haven't fully played Half Life 2 or known anything about Initial D (sorry), the episodes and the humour was great.  Clever references and cameos galore.

I'm guessing Topher's learning new stuff as he goes along, which can only make things better.

I must admit, I don't quite get how Mrs Beedog is still as young and awesome as ever, maybe because of her powers?  If you say it's fiction, I will quickly correct you; It's JOURNALISM! :)

Keep up the good work.

Danny

• Brithandsome
  •   
  • Baby, you'd look good in a dumpster.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Rockmelon Game Night Beedog Approved Sauninda Manly Man Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #14 on: 04/ 21/ 2010, 07:33:35 PM »
New York Dance, this will inevitably enter into my day to day dialogue.

low tech

• nubbin
  • Comaon! GIT SIRIIAAHS!
« Reply #15 on: 04/ 21/ 2010, 07:45:19 PM »
To me, this keeps getting better as the episodes go on. Even though I haven't fully played Half Life 2 or known anything about Initial D (sorry), the episodes and the humour was great.  Clever references and cameos galore.

I'm guessing Topher's learning new stuff as he goes along, which can only make things better.

I must admit, I don't quite get how Mrs Beedog is still as young and awesome as ever, maybe because of her powers?  If you say it's fiction, I will quickly correct you; It's JOURNALISM! :)

Keep up the good work.

I like to think that Kimiko is the same as Richard Alpert from Lost, but less emo.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
« Reply #16 on: 04/ 21/ 2010, 08:54:43 PM »
I like to think that Kimiko is the same as Richard Alpert from Lost, but less emo.

I was going to say something witty and try to be funny but don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't caught up yet.

Lost is like the best show on American television. It's unlike anything other shows have done, not like typical american T.V. at all.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #17 on: 04/ 21/ 2010, 09:13:08 PM »
I don't watch TV at all, ever, but I do watch the shit out of Lost on XBL when I hang out with my brother on Sundays. So I don't see the new episodes until the following Sunday. Fucking love that show. As an aside, anyone who spoils it for me gets banned for breaking rule #1. :D

You guys can go make a thread in the bar that I can stay the hell away from until Sunday if you want to talk about it. I actually wouldn't mind having one. You can go make a thread about anything in the bar. Go nuts.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
« Reply #18 on: 04/ 21/ 2010, 09:20:17 PM »
I don't watch TV at all, ever, but I do watch the shit out of Lost on XBL

This. Exactly this. I don't watch other American T.V. anymore because it got boring an repetitive :D

What episode/season ya on?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #19 on: 04/ 21/ 2010, 09:25:33 PM »
This. Exactly this. I don't watch other American T.V. anymore because it got boring an repetitive :D

What episode/season ya on?

Oh, I'm up to last week. The Hurley episode. When a new episode comes out I watch it the following Sunday. I won't see yesterday's episode until Sunday when I hang out with the family. So I'm 5 days behind, I guess you could say.