The Dillinger Escape Plan
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Dillinger Escape Plan  (Read 4650 times)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #20 on: 05/ 21/ 2010, 02:16:56 PM »
posting this here as well

Just wanted to post this here for Topher, and the other fans of The Dillinger Escape Plan:

http://chuckpalahniuk.net/interviews/musicians/ben-weinman

low tech

• nubbin
  • Comaon! GIT SIRIIAAHS!
« Reply #21 on: 05/ 31/ 2010, 03:33:11 PM »
S/T - Awesome
Under the Running Board - Pretty Good
Calculating Infinity - YES!!!

More in-depth, professional reviews to come later on. Maybe.

low tech

• nubbin
  • Comaon! GIT SIRIIAAHS!
« Reply #22 on: 06/ 03/ 2010, 03:03:41 AM »
OK so there were going to be more reviews but there are only so many synonyms for "hell yeah" out there. Give me some time to distance myself from the glitz and maybe. In the meantime, you can consider me a Dillinger Escape Fan. :P

Irony Is A Dead Scene, Miss Machine, and "Unretrofied" from the Plagiarism EP are my current faves. I'm split as to whether I like the melodic or the hardcore screaming more. There's plenty of time to make up my mind.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #23 on: 06/ 03/ 2010, 03:14:10 AM »
Unretrofied is a fucking great song. That one will be used in a future episode of TJS, later in the series.

Danny

• Brithandsome
  •   
  • Baby, you'd look good in a dumpster.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Rockmelon Game Night Beedog Approved Sauninda Manly Man Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #24 on: 06/ 03/ 2010, 12:37:49 PM »
Unretrofied is a fucking great song. That one will be used in a future episode of TJS, later in the series.

The radio version of that was on Smackdown vs Raw 06, that was what got me into Dillinger.

McChicken116

• nubbin
« Reply #25 on: 06/ 27/ 2010, 08:01:59 PM »
I only like the song that Topher had in Episode 3, Do they have more stuff like that?

TheCleaningGuy

• nubbin
  • Badges Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night
    • Siliconera
« Reply #26 on: 06/ 28/ 2010, 01:00:31 AM »
Damn, just listened to "Unretrofied."
Freaking love it. I might have to check out Miss Machine.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #27 on: 07/ 23/ 2010, 01:18:22 PM »
So according to Liam and Ben, Greg died last night. I'm really in shock. He seemed totally fine when I saw him and met him on Tuesday. I honestly can't believe it.

EDIT: I can't find any info about it anywhere else. So this might be a twisted joke?

EDIT 2: So, Greg isn't dead. Disregard this post I guess.
« Last Edit: 07/ 23/ 2010, 02:23:48 PM by JTHomeslice »

YamiJoey

• nubbin
  • I am the Storm
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: 09/ 20/ 2010, 02:05:54 PM »
The powers of Post Necromancy allow me to simply throw a heart onto the end of this thread. My whole heart, that is. It goes:

The Dillinger Escape Plan / My sister
Curry
Music
Girls If only
Everything else

Name a song by them, and I will tell you why it is in the top [however many songs they've done now] songs of all time. Even if that reason is "Have you listened to it?".

Oh my god I love Dillinger so much. 30th Oct in Manchester with Rolo Tomassi and The Ocean Collective, then the same gig again on the 4th November.

<3 <3 <3

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #29 on: 08/ 19/ 2011, 06:43:49 AM »
Dillinger Escape Plan

I was dying when Greg started interviewing her.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
« Reply #30 on: 09/ 06/ 2011, 07:07:15 AM »
Miss Machine and Ire Works are excellent albums!
Anyone else a fan of Botch?
If you like DEP, you will definitely love them too.