Currently Airing Anime
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Currently Airing Anime  (Read 506604 times)

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9300 on: 08/ 19/ 2015, 11:02:06 AM »
Rokka no Yuusha.

I  think the traitor is either Nachetania (sp?) - perhaps her kingdom made a deal w/the Demon King. I think she's related to Flamie and is either part fiend or a clone.   Or Chamo. She's just a huge asshole with no conscience and a penchant for violence.  Hans is too obvious.

Is anyone watching Aoharu x Machinegun? It's not bad!

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9301 on: 08/ 20/ 2015, 08:15:08 PM »
Zombmoe (Zomoebie? Zomoe?): It seems like Yuki has accepted Megu-nee's death. That scene was brilliant and she didn't call out to her for the rest of the episode. Also, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE BLOODY KNIFE AND YUKI'S HAT IN THE ENDING

I also come bearing gifts. Here's one.

And the other.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3zYWUQ-z9U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3zYWUQ-z9U</a>

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9302 on: 08/ 26/ 2015, 07:53:14 PM »
Caught up on Shimoneta.

Real talk? FUCK PENIS-CHAN. If I were Tanukishi and that little dickhead came into MY fucking house and acted like she was King Shit of Fuck Mountain after doing one fucking thing, I'd pick her up, throw her out the door, and tell her to go the fuck home.

I can only hope she'll get beaten (HA!) into shape. You get it? Like a penis am I right up top bro

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9303 on: 09/ 10/ 2015, 10:16:36 PM »
Uncensored episodes of Prison School were streamed.

Straight up the most vagina I've seen in anime y'all

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9304 on: 09/ 12/ 2015, 04:16:05 PM »
School - Live: Some thoughts -

HOLY SHIT OMG WHY.  The dog startled the shit out of me.  I think they're all doomed at this point.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9305 on: 09/ 13/ 2015, 06:33:28 PM »
I'm glad they went the direction they did. It was obviously telegraphed he was gonna bite it at some point, so zambie dawg was a way cooler way to go about it. Poor Shovel-kun. Right now the end I want is either everybody dead or everyone but Yuki dead. Just fuck everything, throw her right into despair.

And Shimoneta made me really happy. They admit they like each other! I really hope this isn't a one season wonder just to advertise the source. It's so well done. Hopefully someone will bring the novel over.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9306 on: 09/ 13/ 2015, 06:47:05 PM »
I kind of want Yuki dead too. She didn't mean to go insane, and she kept everyone happier but I can't help but feel she's dead weight. (no pun intended).  But was it really her fault when everyone kept coddling her?

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9307 on: 09/ 13/ 2015, 07:26:51 PM »
Honestly, she might be the strongest out of all of them. Her silliness is the thing keeping everyone going. Like, when Rii-san finally snaps it will be fucking brutal. And it was established that her delusions of field trips and tests of courage were coming from a place of survival. I think if it really came down to it, Yuki will be the hardest motherfucker in the world.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9308 on: 09/ 18/ 2015, 07:04:45 PM »
Super behind on anime AGAIN, cause my internet's been fucked up. I'm gonna use the next season to coast it and catch up on everything I've missed since last year. Just way too much. Might have to ignore any talk regarding new shows, cause I'm positive I'll want to see something and screw my backlog up even more.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9309 on: 09/ 19/ 2015, 10:09:25 AM »
The problem with Monster Musume is that Smith and her team are way, way cooler than dorkface and the main harem.

Slime girl is cool, though.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9310 on: 09/ 19/ 2015, 04:02:03 PM »
Super behind on anime AGAIN, cause my internet's been fucked up. I'm gonna use the next season to coast it and catch up on everything I've missed since last year. Just way too much. Might have to ignore any talk regarding new shows, cause I'm positive I'll want to see something and screw my backlog up even more.

At first glance, this upcoming season seems kinda dull. I'm going to watch One Punch Man for sure, but I may go back to backlog as well to see if I like Gate (from this season). And of course continue on the endless One Piece marathon. (we're in the 200s now! Only 500 more to go!)

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9311 on: 09/ 19/ 2015, 04:13:03 PM »
I wasn't too enthralled by Gate. Though, I also didn't follow my 3 Episode Rule, so who knows what I'd think of it if I'd watched a couple more eps.

But yeah. I have way too much crap on my backlog since last year, added to the fact that I'm behind on current shows, so watching a new season will just add to that backlog and make my life miserable.

I am ProMav the Finishist, so I need to stop being ProMav the Starterist.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9312 on: 09/ 19/ 2015, 04:35:13 PM »
I totally feel the same. There's One Punch Man, Owarimonogatari, Yuru Yuri, and that's about it.

Shimoneta: THEY SHOWED KAJOU NIPS 1000/10

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9313 on: 09/ 20/ 2015, 08:53:35 AM »
I dropped GANGSTA since the English Dub was released but I haven't picked it back up yet.
Only thing I got weekly is One Piece and Himouto Umaru-chan.
The former is finally getting good again because adorable Baby 5

I've read around One Punch Man and that looks super interesting to watch.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9314 on: 09/ 20/ 2015, 04:05:22 PM »
Owarimonogatari, Yuru Yuri

Ssshhhhheeeeeeeet. Completely forgot about these. Looks like I'll be watching two shows, at least.

EDIT: I hadn't even looked at the new schedule until now. Hidan no Aria and Usagi desu ka I will also be watching. Um...Four shows. I can do that. Yeah, totally. *Quiet sobbing*

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9315 on: 09/ 20/ 2015, 07:09:54 PM »

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9316 on: 09/ 20/ 2015, 07:25:14 PM »
One of these days I'll be able to do anime charts again... *Sigh*

(95% why I no longer know the ins and outs of every show each season)

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9317 on: 09/ 22/ 2015, 01:16:45 AM »
I also miss your charts, Mav. Tied everything together nicely. I await the day we can once again team up.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9318 on: 09/ 24/ 2015, 06:40:26 AM »
Unsure about how I feel about Yuru Yuri. Going by the OVAs the 3rd season will feel pretty different tonally.
Instead of being and incredible comedy I'm expecting it to be an above average SOL.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9319 on: 10/ 02/ 2015, 04:11:33 AM »
Didn't even notice Noragami was also a thing...

Right, in all, I'm seeing:

1. Noragami
2. Yuru Yuri
3. Usagi desu ka?
4. Owarimonogatari
5. Hidan no Aria

Because sequels. Otherwise, backlog backlog backlog~

I swear, this list had only 2 shows on it at one point...