Currently Airing Anime
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Currently Airing Anime  (Read 542101 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9600 on: 04/ 06/ 2018, 06:10:10 PM »
Does Kizuna Ai count as Anime??

Always.

Not having to watch any shows this season feels kind of freeing. And I know I won’t get withdrawal symptoms since I’ll still be watching previous shows. Although, going through slice of life shows is pretty taxing, since they can only seem to hold my interest on a weekly schedule. I never feel like binging them, unless they’re super drama filled and I’m always on edge, like with Kimi ni Todoke.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9601 on: 04/ 07/ 2018, 02:28:43 PM »
OKAY FINE I'LL WATCH BOKU NO HERO. But that's IT. No more than that. If I watch more than that, feel free to throw a burrito in my face.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9602 on: 04/ 14/ 2018, 02:31:47 PM »
Finally caught myself up on One Piece Anime. Sanji is my favourite character in that show and the anime is finally in the year of Sanji Oda had promised us after Dressrosa.

Unfortunately this arc also shows us that Oda can only do one story line Enies Lobby

OKAY FINE I'LL WATCH BOKU NO HERO. But that's IT. No more than that. If I watch more than that, feel free to throw a burrito in my face.

You won't regret it. It's a pretty nice show and I'm glad they're treating Bakugou as a psycho moron he is rather than praising his edginess like they did with Sasuke in Naruto

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9603 on: 04/ 15/ 2018, 01:13:23 AM »
im taking on more anime than usual this season. so far i think im comitting to Academia, Full Metal Panic, Megalobox, and Hinamatsuri. im also enjoying Tiramisu, the mecha gag anime.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9604 on: 04/ 15/ 2018, 02:07:07 AM »
I've got 21 episode ones sitting on my hard drive at the moment. So far have made my way through two (shit came up today otherwise I would've gotten through everything). 3D Kanojo and Caligula. Both of which I'm sticking with. For now.

Then there's the stuff in that batch of 21 I already know I'm watching this season because of how great previous seasons were. Amanchu, Boku no Hero, Full Metal Panic, High School DXD, Shokugeki no Soma, Steins Gate 0, Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul. So that brings me up to 10 shows I'm watching this season for definite. Plus my winter crossover shows. Darling in the Franxx (HOLY SHIT EPISODE 13) and Nanatsu no Taizai which I adore to death. It's so good. Bringing my count to 12.

So really I've got 11 episode ones I gotta make up my mind about wether or not I'm watching this season. Hoping to get through them tomorrow and come up with my viewing schedule after I decide what I'm sticking with this season.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9605 on: 04/ 15/ 2018, 04:04:57 AM »
Anyone watch made in the abyss?
All my favourite anime youtubers have been praising the shit out of it and it looks soo interesting too

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9606 on: 04/ 15/ 2018, 01:19:22 PM »
Amanchu, Boku no Hero, Full Metal Panic, High School DXD, Shokugeki no Soma, Steins Gate 0, Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul

I can't believe taking a season off to catch up on anime is making me behind on anime. I can't fucking win.

Anyone watch made in the abyss?
All my favourite anime youtubers have been praising the shit out of it and it looks soo interesting too

I haven't, but I've been wanting to see it for ages. I never knew other people were interested in it until recently, actually. Looks so damn cool.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9607 on: 04/ 15/ 2018, 09:10:35 PM »
I'm still behind on Franxx. I think we're on ep 10 or something. Goddamn that show is slow. but I'm watching My Hero Academia, Comic Girls, Food Wars season 3, & Amanchu season 2 (FUCK YEAH!).

Intend to watch the first eps of Golden Kamuy, Sword Art Online and the new Cutie Honey.

I watched the first episode of UmaMusume. I....I can't even. No one TOLD ME that in addition to it being an animal girl show, and a sports show,  that it also has popstar elements. Also the cast is crazy huge. I think Girls und Panzer had fewer characters. I can't figure out if it started off as a pure sports anime about track and field, and added horse girls for wider appeal or the other way around. Also, they all have racing names like "Special Week" and I can't remember ANY of them outside of the main character. So what I'm saying is this show is fucking ridiculous and PLEASE SIGN ME UP FOR YOUR NEWSLETTER, UMAMUSUME. I'll be watching 2-4 this week.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9608 on: 04/ 16/ 2018, 05:41:38 PM »
I will do my best to keep up on Lupin. Lupin and Twitter is a great combination and I like their antics. I also enjoey the first episode of Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - the humor was nice and I like the relaxing vibes. That might be all I can muster and I do hope I make it to the end of both.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9609 on: 04/ 17/ 2018, 05:19:28 AM »
I'm not sure if they're anything this season that I'm bothered watching. I'm debating with myself. if I want to watch Wotakoi or just buy the manga. It's on amazon so the modicum of extra effort involved in subscribing to another streaming service is turning me off.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9610 on: 04/ 29/ 2018, 06:09:11 PM »
Caught up on episode 14 of Franxx. Yeah, fuck you Ichigo. Didn't like her from the start. Childhood friend characters are usually the worst but goddamn this is a new level.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9611 on: 08/ 01/ 2018, 02:29:53 PM »
Started to watch Hataraku Saibo (Cells at work)
As a medical profession guy, I fucking LOVE when anime dabbles in science and stuff that I kinda know about. There's just soo much they can do with this show and it's super detailed too down to clotting factors and things- GOD I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Also discovered that there's also a spin off manga series called Hataraku Saibo BLACK where it's a body of an unhealthy person and it's a fucking warzone with platelets being child soldiers and a gender swap of red and white blood cells.

I really hope this goes for a long time or at least as far as we can start seeing drugs being involved- then they're on my turf!

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9612 on: 09/ 07/ 2018, 05:04:43 PM »
Started to watch Hataraku Saibo (Cells at work)
As a medical profession guy, I fucking LOVE when anime dabbles in science and stuff that I kinda know about. There's just soo much they can do with this show and it's super detailed too down to clotting factors and things- GOD I FUCKING LOVE IT.

The episode on allergies speaks to me.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9613 on: 09/ 09/ 2018, 02:39:52 PM »
The episode on allergies speaks to me.

You get passed the Cancer episode?
I'm unsure about how to feel when they humanise Cancer cells. Like dude, these things have been a major killer even in the most developed parts of the world.

Cells at Work is burning out on me at the moment. It is a little preachy on the technical aspects now.

Currently obsessed with Asobi Asobase. Another slice of life gag manga but the art style makes it look like a bishoujo show where all the girls are maybe a little bit too pure and attached to each other- when the show the girls try to one up each other every segment and make the most humorously ugly faces.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9614 on: 09/ 15/ 2018, 06:32:38 PM »
I have been enjoying the Lupin III anime that is ongoing right now. They do some nice commentary on social media and information. Wish they gave Fujiko more of an important role bexond looking good though...

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9615 on: 09/ 29/ 2018, 12:41:32 PM »
Bummed out that I've seen the last episode of Asobi Asobase apart from the OVA.
Been missing a school slice of life comedy and this was one was very unique when it came to appearance and animation.
Haven't watched much else this season- dropped off Cells at Work but I should finish the series

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9616 on: 10/ 02/ 2018, 08:48:50 AM »
Asobi Asobase was great but it really needed more puppets.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9617 on: 10/ 02/ 2018, 12:44:21 PM »
I still need to see the last episode, but I love Cells at Work still. I didn't find it preachy, but my favorite Disney park is Epcot, so I lean nerdy on that.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
    • My Anime List
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9618 on: 10/ 03/ 2018, 09:04:38 AM »
I hope they next adapt the BLACK version of Cells at Work. Just to see an episode where the blood cells work to make an erection happen.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9619 on: 10/ 08/ 2018, 12:02:13 PM »
I hope they next adapt the BLACK version of Cells at Work. Just to see an episode where the blood cells work to make an erection happen.
That chapter had a great punch line as well.

Thank god JoJo Fridays are back