Currently Airing Anime
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Currently Airing Anime  (Read 544788 times)

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9620 on: 10/ 10/ 2018, 07:36:34 PM »
gaikotsu shotenin honda-san is good. thats the only thing ive watched yet from this season.

one of them has my name in the title so i should probably check that one out.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9621 on: 10/ 28/ 2018, 08:38:03 AM »
Zombieland Saga anyone?

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9622 on: 10/ 31/ 2018, 09:24:53 AM »
Zombieland Saga anyone?

First episode was amazing but it seemed to go pretty rote in episode 3, I won't be watching anymore unless I hear good things.

Finished watching Kakeguri yesterday. It's amazing, I feel like it was made for me specifically.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9623 on: 11/ 01/ 2018, 01:36:34 PM »
First episode was amazing but it seemed to go pretty rote in episode 3, I won't be watching anymore unless I hear good things.
The CG is horrible- really wish they didn't use it for the idol dances.
I also don't care too much for the song they sing either.

So yeah you're not missing much. It may have already peaked with the rap battle

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9624 on: 11/ 06/ 2018, 04:52:34 PM »
What is really good this season? Any recommendations? I miss late night Lupin...

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9625 on: 11/ 07/ 2018, 05:41:52 AM »
Only thing I'm actually watching week in week out is bookseller Honda-san. Still want to watch Gridman though.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9626 on: 11/ 07/ 2018, 01:21:39 PM »
JoJo is still JoJo. Finally warming up to the latest JoJo after the last ep.

Zombieland Saga- see above. Kinda meh but kinda novel for the rap battle in episode 2

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9627 on: 11/ 08/ 2018, 09:42:15 AM »
What is really good this season? Any recommendations? I miss late night Lupin...
If youve seen the previous seasons, Toaru Majutsu no Index III is fucking great so far. Golden Kamuy to. As well as Sword Art Online: Alicization.
If you want Monogatari lite, then Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai is good.
If you like Trigger, then Gridman.
If you like PA Works, Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara
If you want yuri, Yagate Kimi ni Naru
If you want some fantasy, Goblin Slayer.
If you want not so serious fantasy, Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken.
If you want something silly and light hearted, Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san or Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!
If you want something silly and light hearted with a dash of romance, Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama.
If you want titty ninjas, Senran Kagura Shinovi Master: Tokyo Youma-hen
If you want the opposite of titty ninjas, Release the Spyce

This concludes Jack's single sentence descriptions of current anime he's watching this season.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9628 on: 11/ 09/ 2018, 04:37:49 AM »
Woooo! Thank you!

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Airing Anime
« Reply #9629 on: 11/ 11/ 2018, 10:26:32 AM »

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Jojo
Bookseller Honda-san
Uza-maid
Gridman

How are all the characters in Gridman so gotdamn charming? I love them all. Even the bitey kaiju boy.