YAY CARS!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY CARS!  (Read 23484 times)

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY CARS!
« Reply #40 on: 05/ 11/ 2010, 01:01:37 AM »
 From a car show we went to last year.

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
YAY CARS!
« Reply #41 on: 05/ 11/ 2010, 05:41:12 PM »
How about :

SSC Ultimate Aero: 257 mph, 0-60 in 2.7 secs. Twin-Turbo V8 Engine with 1183 hp, base price is $654,400. Tested in March 2007 by Guinness world records, The SSC Ultimate Aero takes the lead as the fastest car in the world beating Bugatti Veyron.

And the Bugatti

Bugatti Veyron: 253 mph, 0-60 in 2.5 secs. Aluminum, Narrow Angle W16 Engine with 1001 hp, base price is $1,700,000. With the highest price tag, no wonder this is rank #2.

Gotenks0053

• nubbin
  • ALPHA BETA!
YAY CARS!
« Reply #42 on: 05/ 12/ 2010, 12:19:45 AM »
This, my dream car (one of them):

Obligatory Back to the Future Delorean

Gold Delorean

And, would've been awesome if this came out:

Gotenks0053

• nubbin
  • ALPHA BETA!
YAY CARS!
« Reply #43 on: 05/ 15/ 2010, 03:49:29 AM »
Also:

I'm definitely gonna play it now.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY CARS!
« Reply #44 on: 05/ 19/ 2010, 08:43:08 PM »

"the Audi A9 by Spanish designer Daniel Garcia is a luxury sports saloon concept made using nanotechnology that includes an automatic system for repairing damage and color &and opacity adjustment. Featuring a wide windscreen that extends to complete the roof, the Audi A9 also touts the bodywork enhanced with a unique “electronic painting” system, allowing the owner to change its color at the touch of a button."

Um... wut

Toucan Rider

• nubbin
  • Call me Kev, It makes me hottttt
    • Facebook
YAY CARS!
« Reply #45 on: 05/ 19/ 2010, 08:54:24 PM »
:O

EffingDrYang

•   
  • Koromaru
  • Badges Spotted Memebon Rockstar
YAY CARS!
« Reply #46 on: 05/ 19/ 2010, 08:56:20 PM »
Two questions:

1. Why?

2. How much?

Electrium

• nubbin
YAY CARS!
« Reply #47 on: 05/ 20/ 2010, 06:36:41 PM »
@ P3ter - Gah, you beat me to the Bugatti!  I would kill for that car.  No, really, if any  of you somehow obtain one, don't tell me.

My second favorite (next to the Bugatti Veyron) would have to be the Rolls-Royce Phantom.  So.  Damn.  Sexy.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY CARS!
« Reply #48 on: 05/ 20/ 2010, 06:41:06 PM »
Two questions:

1. Why?

2. How much?

1. Science, showing off

2. More than would allow it to go into reasonable production any time in the next 20 years.

EffingDrYang

•   
  • Koromaru
  • Badges Spotted Memebon Rockstar
YAY CARS!
« Reply #49 on: 05/ 21/ 2010, 02:13:02 PM »
1. Science, showing off

2. More than would allow it to go into reasonable production any time in the next 20 years.
lol

Oh Science, You So Crazy!

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
YAY CARS!
« Reply #50 on: 05/ 22/ 2010, 08:02:11 PM »
"the Audi A9 by Spanish designer Daniel Garcia is a luxury sports saloon concept made using nanotechnology that includes an automatic system for repairing damage and color &and opacity adjustment. Featuring a wide windscreen that extends to complete the roof, the Audi A9 also touts the bodywork enhanced with a unique “electronic painting” system, allowing the owner to change its color at the touch of a button."

oh dear, you had me at nanotechnology.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
YAY CARS!
« Reply #51 on: 05/ 24/ 2010, 09:48:45 PM »
Here's my buddy's 86 doing figure 8s.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyV7L1deAG8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyV7L1deAG8</a>

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
YAY CARS!
« Reply #52 on: 05/ 25/ 2010, 11:48:54 AM »
Im not really all about fancy or cars in general but if i ever made it big i would have this

right now i would just settle if i could have a mid size suv

or

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY CARS!
« Reply #53 on: 05/ 26/ 2010, 02:40:57 PM »
Here's my buddy's 86 doing figure 8s.

That's awesome. What is this place you guys are hanging out at?

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
YAY CARS!
« Reply #54 on: 05/ 26/ 2010, 04:00:20 PM »
That's awesome. What is this place you guys are hanging out at?

I wasn't there but I believe that event was held in Monterey.

theredpepperofdoom

• nubbin
  • A giant fish monster is behind you.
    • http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/theredpepperofdoom
YAY CARS!
« Reply #55 on: 05/ 26/ 2010, 08:59:43 PM »
Check out the Bertone Pandion concept car:

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
YAY CARS!
« Reply #56 on: 05/ 26/ 2010, 10:14:35 PM »

NANO MACHINE MOBILE

with camo abilities

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY CARS!
« Reply #57 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 04:12:48 AM »

Fan-built 2011 Trans Am. Too bad Pontiac is finished and this will never happen. Still pretty cool to see though.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
YAY CARS!
« Reply #58 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 07:56:59 AM »
i normally don't dig muscle cars or cars that come close to it but ^ that, yes that i would drive.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY CARS!
« Reply #59 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 06:05:41 PM »
Suddenly...

BOOOOM. 74 Celica GT. It's a muscle car but it's also Japanese omgwutdonowsucka