YAY CARS!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY CARS!  (Read 23842 times)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY CARS!
« Reply #80 on: 12/ 14/ 2010, 04:22:56 PM »
【The DRIFT】in Fuji Speedway

ドリフトオオオオオ

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
YAY CARS!
« Reply #81 on: 01/ 03/ 2011, 12:35:52 AM »
Typing in "car" under google just for a visual reference and this is what it gets me

http://www.carsyouwilldrive.com/

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
YAY CARS!
« Reply #82 on: 01/ 03/ 2011, 05:41:30 PM »
This is actually my buddy's car.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
YAY CARS!
« Reply #83 on: 01/ 27/ 2011, 11:11:14 PM »

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY CARS!
« Reply #84 on: 01/ 28/ 2011, 06:34:55 AM »
Hahaha, wut? :D

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
YAY CARS!
« Reply #85 on: 01/ 28/ 2011, 08:09:05 PM »
Priorities. That man has them.

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
YAY CARS!
« Reply #86 on: 03/ 21/ 2011, 05:17:14 PM »
Real motherfuckers drive 初音ミク cars.

Moscow Drift (Full version)

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
YAY CARS!
« Reply #87 on: 03/ 29/ 2011, 10:27:40 PM »

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
YAY CARS!
« Reply #88 on: 04/ 03/ 2011, 01:31:38 AM »

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
YAY CARS!
« Reply #89 on: 04/ 03/ 2011, 01:32:36 AM »
FUUUUU that bus has got to be booking it. PHYSICS!

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY CARS!
« Reply #90 on: 04/ 03/ 2011, 01:33:45 AM »
Woah :O

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
YAY CARS!
« Reply #91 on: 04/ 03/ 2011, 02:38:55 AM »
FUUUUU that bus has got to be booking it. PHYSICS!

Well, duh. It'd blow up if it dropped below 50mph.

Woah :O

Pop quiz hot shot...

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
YAY CARS!
« Reply #92 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 09:29:35 AM »

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
YAY CARS!
« Reply #93 on: 05/ 26/ 2011, 07:54:04 AM »

microwave

• nubbin
  • I need more time.
YAY CARS!
« Reply #94 on: 05/ 27/ 2011, 11:29:03 PM »
What kind of car were you thinking of fixing up?

Honestly no clue.
Hmm maybe I'll take a class or go through a book and fix up my jeep grand cherokee. And then go for the big guns when I'm ready.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
YAY CARS!
« Reply #95 on: 05/ 28/ 2011, 10:05:31 AM »
Honestly no clue.
Hmm maybe I'll take a class or go through a book and fix up my jeep grand cherokee. And then go for the big guns when I'm ready.
One of the easiest cars to fix up are mustangs. Parts are plentiful and not to hard to find. Its a great way to familiarize yourself with the basics of restoring a classic car.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
YAY CARS!
« Reply #96 on: 05/ 28/ 2011, 05:28:41 PM »

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
YAY CARS!
« Reply #97 on: 05/ 28/ 2011, 05:34:34 PM »

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
YAY CARS!
« Reply #98 on: 05/ 31/ 2011, 11:32:53 PM »

'69 Mustang Boss 302

'69 Dodge Superbee

'69 Plymouth Roadrunner

'70 Plymouth Cuda 440

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
YAY CARS!
« Reply #99 on: 06/ 02/ 2011, 05:43:50 AM »