Special Guests Thread
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Special Guests Thread  (Read 4810 times)

Billy Idol

• nubbin
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Dancing with Myself Happy Babies! Rockstar
Special Guests Thread
« Reply #20 on: 02/ 12/ 2011, 10:22:10 AM »
That would be an honor

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Special Guests Thread
« Reply #21 on: 02/ 12/ 2011, 10:41:09 AM »
I think that can be arranged.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Special Guests Thread
« Reply #22 on: 02/ 12/ 2011, 12:13:33 PM »
Fuck. Yes. So excite.

Wintersocks

• Motivational Mountain Mover
  •   
  • Socks 2: Knit Harder
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Bears Dancing with Myself Happy Babies! Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Special Guests Thread
« Reply #23 on: 02/ 18/ 2011, 09:37:27 PM »
I think Bears should be in episode 6 somehow.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Special Guests Thread
« Reply #24 on: 02/ 21/ 2011, 06:09:08 PM »
So, has Vladimir Putin been considered yet?

I see him never saying anything, but coming in at the end of the episode and solving whatever crisis is happening in the episode in a manly and awesome manner.  Kind of like Captain Planet, but not lame or full of catchphrases.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Special Guests Thread
« Reply #25 on: 02/ 21/ 2011, 06:16:30 PM »
Putin should be accompanied by bears while attending Mr. Idol's concert. Then the Prince comes and rolls them all up in his Katamari and the the King of All Cosmos dubs it an awesome Katamari for having rolled up so many awesome things.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Special Guests Thread
« Reply #26 on: 02/ 21/ 2011, 09:09:42 PM »
I think Putin and bears needs to happen sooner or later.