Music that emotionally affects you.
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Music that emotionally affects you.  (Read 11616 times)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #80 on: 03/ 01/ 2013, 02:03:15 PM »
Anamanaguchi for some reason always makes me feel like crying both with joy and sadness I think it's just because it reminds me so much of my youth playing video games all hours of the day.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #81 on: 05/ 14/ 2013, 04:12:39 PM »
Hunter X hunter (2011) Soundtrack - Ginpatsu no Shounen (Killua's Theme)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #82 on: 06/ 15/ 2013, 06:00:51 PM »
Still my favorite song that sums up Life.  Thank you Sonic for pointing me toward this movie and song.

Norman's walk - Jon Brion (ParaNorman)

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #83 on: 07/ 02/ 2013, 12:42:03 PM »
After playing Katawa Shojo through, I think many of the tunes in that game will forever affect me.

Especially the one that plays during sex It makes me feel really weird and dirty when I listen to it in public

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
« Reply #84 on: 07/ 02/ 2013, 01:05:58 PM »
After playing Katawa Shojo through, I think many of the tunes in that game will forever affect me.

Especially the one that plays during sex It makes me feel really weird and dirty when I listen to it in public
<3

Katawa Shoujo has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard. It's so easygoing and relaxing to listen to. I listen to it frequently when I'm studying or even just out for a walk. I always get goosebumps whenever Jitter, Red Velvet, and 2x400m Relay come on. Also Cloudland Swing and Romance in Andante II <3333333 THIS WHOLE SOUNDTRACK

ToonFood

• nubbin
  • The internet is here now, and only time will tell
  • Badges Bears
    • My stuff
« Reply #85 on: 04/ 06/ 2014, 05:48:12 PM »
I forgot about this one for a while:
Oh Laura - Release Me Small | Large

I heard it on an advert once and then I suddenly remembered about it the other day.