The Manga Thread
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Manga Thread  (Read 55849 times)

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
The Manga Thread
« Reply #660 on: 12/ 08/ 2014, 07:41:37 AM »
Latest chapter of Ippo was abolutly stone cold.

redlemon

•   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
The Manga Thread
« Reply #661 on: 02/ 11/ 2015, 04:26:34 PM »
I just got all caught up with the feeling we must all endure and now I'm just a big fucking hurricane of emotions.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
The Manga Thread
« Reply #662 on: 08/ 19/ 2015, 11:51:19 PM »
Been reading Tokimeki Mononoke Jogakkou.

Two of my favourite things in one place.

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
The Manga Thread
« Reply #663 on: 09/ 21/ 2015, 10:48:38 PM »
Miura just needs to have Guts kill everyone but Casca and maybe the witch girl, seriously.

redlemon

•   
    • Sketchbook
The Manga Thread
« Reply #664 on: 11/ 27/ 2015, 04:44:32 AM »
http://global.bookwalker.jp/info-20151127/

If you have a tablet the bookwalker manga service is offering a bunch of first volumes for free during black friday.

redlemon

•   
    • Sketchbook
The Manga Thread
« Reply #665 on: 03/ 18/ 2016, 11:51:19 AM »
Read an amazing Madoka spin-off comic called Homura Tamura where she travels though time so much the timeline is completely fucked and she keeps ending up in parallel worlds.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
The Manga Thread
« Reply #666 on: 05/ 20/ 2017, 09:55:01 AM »
Started reading scans of Danberu nan kiro moteru?
I'm not a fitness guy, I do try to keep in shape with jogs and occasional body work.
If there is any manga that will get me a gym membership it's this

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
The Manga Thread
« Reply #667 on: 08/ 07/ 2017, 05:23:20 AM »
Started a kinda trashy manga called Shinjuku DxD about a detective and doctor. Kind of like Watson and Holmes if Watson was the main character and more competent compared to Homes who is a cute but completely ineffective police officer.

It's quite mediocre for manga standards but if it makes Medicine vaguely interesting then I'm all ears.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
The Manga Thread
« Reply #668 on: 10/ 25/ 2017, 01:48:47 PM »
Just found a Fencing Manga called Duel!

I wish there were more manga revolving around Fencing. Seemed like an easy thing to make interesting.

I had to suspend my disbelief when the main character did a backflip on the piste. At least they called her out for it.