Rockmelon Art Gallery
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Rockmelon Art Gallery  (Read 91167 times)

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
Rockmelon Art Gallery
« Reply #1360 on: 06/ 24/ 2016, 02:00:08 PM »
nicenicenice

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Rockmelon Art Gallery
« Reply #1361 on: 06/ 27/ 2016, 01:02:25 PM »

giraffe sketch doodle thing. I feel like they know they're graceful and have amazing eyelashes.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Rockmelon Art Gallery
« Reply #1362 on: 07/ 14/ 2016, 09:10:52 PM »
If anyone knows an animator, a friend of mine is looking to commission something:

Nothing big, I'm sure. But he came to me and I don't have my stuff set up yet, so I'm passing it on.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Rockmelon Art Gallery
« Reply #1363 on: 07/ 15/ 2016, 11:14:08 AM »
If anyone knows an animator, a friend of mine is looking to commission something:

Nothing big, I'm sure. But he came to me and I don't have my stuff set up yet, so I'm passing it on.

I do!

http://www.redpencilentertainment.com/

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7o6t15_5XE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7o6t15_5XE</a>

JohZho

•   
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
Rockmelon Art Gallery
« Reply #1364 on: 07/ 15/ 2016, 12:12:49 PM »

STURM

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Rockmelon Art Gallery
« Reply #1365 on: 10/ 28/ 2016, 10:02:11 AM »
Spending some time of work trying to get good at drawing things I actually like. Still pretty poor at inking but I feel like I'm getting somewhere? I was able to do anime looking eyes inked for the first time maybe ever digitally.

Ripped of the design for this from an artist I like, Pomdorosa.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Rockmelon Art Gallery
« Reply #1366 on: 02/ 08/ 2017, 09:01:45 PM »
Haven't done art in forever cause I'm a failure. Gotta try to do more.