Books! Fiction/Non-Fiction and Everything in Between!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Books! Fiction/Non-Fiction and Everything in Between!  (Read 16888 times)

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #180 on: 08/ 08/ 2018, 02:31:16 PM »
I'm waiting at the moment until they release the first season as a box set. It's set to release in November.
I wish I'd invest in an eReader. Lord knows I'll read waay more when travelling instead of risking my books being damaged in my bag.
Sadly I don't travel that much

I bought an Amazon Fire tablet to put my D&D books on as pdfs and ended up buying a few books off Amazon. That thing is a great tablet and ereader for $60 (cad). I find I'm more likely to finish a book when I have it on my tablet. And luckily for me a bunch of the books I bought had download codes in the back of them so I didn't need to worry about buying or torrenting the books I already had again.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
« Reply #181 on: 08/ 08/ 2018, 04:59:16 PM »
My kindle is probably the only reason I read books at all. I can't deal with giant fantasy clangers you could kill a man with anymore.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #182 on: 08/ 09/ 2018, 02:17:32 PM »
I have a tolino, which is the quivalent of a kobo I think. Those weird Germans. I like it a bunch, but I have paper books around me at least 20 hours a week at work and resisting them full time would ask of too much willpower... So I dualwield, depending on how I can get my hands on a book, I'll read it in that way.