Wu-tang Clan
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Wu-tang Clan  (Read 6218 times)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #40 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 12:48:17 AM »
I've seen this guy in that exact spot, he is amazing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_22IE2ZTiE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_22IE2ZTiE</a>

that was fucking awesome.

low tech

• nubbin
  • Comaon! GIT SIRIIAAHS!
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #41 on: 08/ 01/ 2010, 12:14:06 AM »
I hear the Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin' to fuck with. Where should I start listening, album wise?
Listen to all the albums chronologically, if you can.

U-GOD
Masta Killa
Cappadonna

the last two are probably interchangeable.

Y-you take that back! Masta Killa can put out interesting, engaging albums (2004's No Said Date), while Cappadonna struggles to put out interesting, engaging verses. If you want a disposable Wu member, look to U-God. I can't recall anything he's said worth quoting and his solo efforts are sub-par :/

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #42 on: 08/ 02/ 2010, 10:07:00 AM »
these two remixes are pretty sweet. I normally hate shit like this but I thought they weren't bad, they're part of  an album called Loud Rocks, theres also an ok Big Pun/Incubus version"Still not a player"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVxszUSl_7Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVxszUSl_7Y</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PJKoSbXBbs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PJKoSbXBbs</a>

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #43 on: 08/ 02/ 2010, 10:09:57 AM »
Listen to all the albums chronologically, if you can.

Y-you take that back! Masta Killa can put out interesting, engaging albums (2004's No Said Date), while Cappadonna struggles to put out interesting, engaging verses. If you want a disposable Wu member, look to U-God. I can't recall anything he's said worth quoting and his solo efforts are sub-par :/

can't take it back :P it's because i don't listen to those three solo efforts and the only reason i ranked U-God that high is because i really like his verse on Triumph.

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #44 on: 09/ 02/ 2010, 11:54:20 AM »
RZA is in DJ Hero 2!!!

I'm hoping Wu-Tang is somewhere on the tracklist, solo stuff from anyone*cough ODB cough* would also be sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

also anyone ever play this?

Wu-Tang [clan] - Shaolin Style - Trailer Small | Large

amazon reviews say its actually pretty decent

Space Doctor

• nubbin
  • jus chillin dawg
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #45 on: 11/ 15/ 2010, 02:19:37 PM »
my favourite members are ghost face and method man and my favourite songs are gravel pit, draytona 500,C.R.E.A.M, incarcerated scarfaces, wu tang clan aint nuthin t b fucked wid and reunited

i only discovered them about a month ago but at school we always log into all the computers and play their music out loud simultaneously, and we have to dance to a song so i choose gravelpit and im not going to change it to a pop song like evryone else just because they say superior human being, so thank you for mentioning them in the third episode of tjs otherwise i would never have heard them or have been able to spread the word of wu tang because at school its all people talk about now

Wintersocks

• Motivational Mountain Mover
  •   
  • Socks 2: Knit Harder
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Bears Dancing with Myself Happy Babies! Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #46 on: 11/ 28/ 2010, 07:05:42 PM »
So I was watching Due Date (well funny movie, go watch) and I noticed that the  RZA's in it.

He's only there for a minute but his role is hilarious.

JEKKI

• nubbin
  • santouka & hi-chew on my day off
  • Badges Teach the children.
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #47 on: 12/ 05/ 2010, 08:51:51 PM »
Y-you take that back! Masta Killa can put out interesting, engaging albums (2004's No Said Date),
I jus wanna say,

No Said Date is one of the best Wu-Tang albums period!! I rank it on a level amongst Liquid Swords or 36 Chambers. It's definitely an album that no wu-tang fan or hip-hop head in general should not sleep on.

Masta Killa feat. RZA & U-God - Digi Warfare Small | Large

I think Masta Killa is set to release a new album soon. I think it was trying to come out this year, but I doubt that's happrning...

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #48 on: 01/ 13/ 2011, 10:28:20 AM »
Rebel INS is working on Rebellion due to come out some time mid/late this year.

Ghostface of course had the recently released Apollo Kids and due this year is possibly Supreme Clientele 2

Raekwon is dropping Shaolin vs Wu-Tang with no input from the RZA, Raek is also supposed to drop an as of yet untitled album that is supposedly DJ-oriented.

Will we see Liquid Swords 2 out this year???? According to the "official wu tang facebook" it's officially going to come out this year.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #49 on: 05/ 24/ 2011, 10:28:04 AM »
News from Inspectah Deck

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.15250/title.inspectah-deck-speaks-on-verse-order-for-wu-tang-clan-records

His new album is supposed to drop sometime this year :D

JEKKI

• nubbin
  • santouka & hi-chew on my day off
  • Badges Teach the children.
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #50 on: 05/ 27/ 2011, 01:22:23 AM »
lolololololomg~!!!!!

Sen. Republican Leader Radgono on Wu-Tang Clan Small | Large

this is a thing!!!!

Senisan

•   
  • Badges Manly Man tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #51 on: 05/ 27/ 2011, 07:25:17 AM »
Nah, the most important thing you wanna do is diversify your funds, nigga! lol

Jekki, I'm going to agree with you on no said date. It was definitely one of those albums that made me just want to go back and listen to all wu's previous albums.

Masta Killa - Masta Killa Small | Large

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #52 on: 05/ 27/ 2011, 09:24:26 AM »
huh, can't believe I didn't post this before.
ODB - Baby, I got your money [*original uncencored video*] Small | Large

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
Wu-tang Clan
« Reply #53 on: 07/ 27/ 2011, 11:08:02 PM »
Wu-Tang Legendary Weapons dropped this week and holy shit cop it very solid throughout the entire album!