Shows! Concerts! Bands!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Shows! Concerts! Bands!  (Read 24981 times)

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Shows! Concerts! Bands!
« Reply #260 on: 09/ 03/ 2013, 11:32:03 PM »
So Iron Maiden puts on a pretty damn good show (I know that for how big they are, that should be a given, but I've been let down by bands known for their shows in the past I'm looking at you KISS >-> so it was a pleasant surprise.)

Also Megadeth played She Wolf (my favorite song by them) which is rare for them to play I n concert, so that was a plus!

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Shows! Concerts! Bands!
« Reply #261 on: 10/ 16/ 2013, 05:44:02 PM »
Just saw Dillinger play and it was AMAZING. My neck hurts and I should go to bed. Those guys are crazy!

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Shows! Concerts! Bands!
« Reply #262 on: 10/ 16/ 2013, 09:52:03 PM »
every time someone on here talks about Dillinger i get excited for a second because i think for a second they are talking about Dillinger Four instead of Dillinger Escape Plan.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Shows! Concerts! Bands!
« Reply #263 on: 10/ 22/ 2013, 12:20:17 PM »
Saw Radkey yesterday. Really cool dudes. Got to interview them as well and we spend more time talking about anime than their music. Here are some pictures I took:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.211006479079773.1073741831.196526327194455&type=1&l=19879428b3

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Shows! Concerts! Bands!
« Reply #264 on: 10/ 24/ 2013, 09:50:56 AM »
I saw The Chariot on their last tour in a church owned bingo hall last Saturday. It got pretty wild. Right when they started everyone pushed forward, more or less pinning them to their gear. It led to this.

The Chariot farewell tour Annapolis Small | Large

Josh telling everyone to chill the eff out which, given their performances, is pretty crazy. The videos will better describe what happened.

THE CHARIOT // AND SHOT EACH OTHER Small | Large

The Chariot Small | Large

The Chariot Final Show in Annapolis, MD Small | Large

They unfortunately didn't catch the crowdsurfing drums, the crowdsurfing trumpet player, and the impromptu King of the Hill jam among other craziness. I'll miss these guys.

I liked all the other bands there too, maybe except for the poetry guy, but the one that impressed me to most was Glass Cloud. I never fully dug what I heard of them, but their live performance made it click and really impressed me.

Glass Cloud Small | Large

Friends don't let friends shoot vertical.

Anyway, they all had great stage (can I use that here?) presence, their guitarist in particular was insane. He was spinning and throwing himself around while playing crazy riffs and doodlies and stuff. I think he got a kick out of playing on the floor because he was interacting with everyone up front a lot. I'm liking them a lot more now. This was a really great night.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Shows! Concerts! Bands!
« Reply #265 on: 04/ 10/ 2014, 04:34:24 PM »
Just saw Blood Red Shoes. And it was amazeballs!