Shows! Concerts! Bands!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Shows! Concerts! Bands!  (Read 24211 times)

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Shows! Concerts! Bands! aka Live Music
« Reply #80 on: 09/ 17/ 2010, 12:31:20 PM »
I'm seeing Rush tonight. Playing all of Moving Pictures and a bunch of other stuff. Gonna be awesome!

EDIT: And by tonight I mean tomorrow. I r confused.
« Last Edit: 09/ 17/ 2010, 12:42:48 PM by JTHomeslice »

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
« Reply #81 on: 09/ 17/ 2010, 12:44:33 PM »
I'm seeing Rush tonight. Playing all of Moving Pictures and a bunch of other stuff. Gonna be awesome!

Sweeeeeet. lemme think of some Geddy Lee quips to get you in the proper mood...hmm...

do you just kinda like em or are they "Closer to the Heart"?
 if you can get them in "The Camera Eye" you should snap some "Moving Pictures"

what did you think of those Geddy?

heh heh the place thats got the image is enough of a joke for me

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #82 on: 09/ 20/ 2010, 03:56:48 PM »
im going to see street dogs tonight for free at a newbury comics. thats a good thing.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #83 on: 09/ 21/ 2010, 05:21:57 AM »
I'm going to see Alkaline Trio at the Plea for Peace which holds maybe 200 people or something. It's going to be pretty insane.

YamiJoey

• nubbin
  • I am the Storm
    • Facebook
« Reply #84 on: 09/ 21/ 2010, 05:59:39 AM »
Dillinger with support from Rolo Tomassi and The Ocean Collective on 30th October with three of my best mate's (one's a birthday present) and then again on the 4th November, with a girl of special relation, and staying at her's for a week. Win.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #85 on: 09/ 21/ 2010, 09:36:27 AM »
Dillinger with support from Rolo Tomassi and The Ocean Collective on 30th October with three of my best mate's (one's a birthday present) and then again on the 4th November, with a girl of special relation, and staying at her's for a week. Win.

HATE YOU SO MUCH.

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
« Reply #86 on: 09/ 21/ 2010, 09:43:38 AM »

I'm fuckin' jealous, I hope you're prepared sir
Dillinger Escape Plan @ Virgin Megastore, 2005 Small | Large

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #87 on: 09/ 21/ 2010, 03:25:36 PM »
I'm going to see Alkaline Trio at the Plea for Peace which holds maybe 200 people or something. It's going to be pretty insane.

fuck you. i would kill to see that.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
« Reply #88 on: 09/ 21/ 2010, 03:35:42 PM »
seeing The Riot Before and Red City Radio on october 17th.

The Riot Before,"We Are Wild Stallions" Small | Large

Red City Radio - "We Are the Sons and Daughters of Woodie Guthrie" Loose Charm Records

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #89 on: 09/ 21/ 2010, 04:32:16 PM »
fuck you. i would kill to see that.

I imagine they will be playing a bunch of old songs too since the place is owned by Mike Park of Asian Man Records. I wonder who the opening acts are going to be too.

YamiJoey

• nubbin
  • I am the Storm
    • Facebook
« Reply #90 on: 09/ 21/ 2010, 05:21:27 PM »
I'm fuckin' jealous, I hope you're prepared sir
Dillinger Escape Plan @ Virgin Megastore, 2005

He won't do that, and I will be depressed. That video was the difference between me thinking that I was in love with the band, and knowing it. I like the people in the background just shopping being all "WTFLOLZ!?! O.o"

The tickets came today. xD

If you're in America and are jealous: Shut up, you could've gone to see DiNINger. I would've killed everyone who actually saw that just to see it. Such a huge fan of both bands. I may never see NIN, now.

I know how people who missed Woodstock felt, TBH.

Danny

• Brithandsome
  •   
  • Baby, you'd look good in a dumpster.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Rockmelon Game Night Beedog Approved Sauninda Manly Man Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #91 on: 09/ 21/ 2010, 06:27:35 PM »
He won't do that, and I will be depressed. That video was the difference between me thinking that I was in love with the band, and knowing it. I like the people in the background just shopping being all "WTFLOLZ!?! O.o"

The tickets came today. xD

If you're in America and are jealous: Shut up, you could've gone to see DiNINger. I would've killed everyone who actually saw that just to see it. Such a huge fan of both bands. I may never see NIN, now.

I know how people who missed Woodstock felt, TBH.
That's  on a Saturday man, we should go for drinks beforehand. 

Ehem, I mean. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!

Danny

• Brithandsome
  •   
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Rockmelon Game Night Beedog Approved Sauninda Manly Man Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #92 on: 09/ 23/ 2010, 05:41:41 PM »
Lol double post

Just saw The Acacia Strain and Terror. Absolutely fucking phenomenal, I'll definitely see them when they swing around in January.

YamiJoey

• nubbin
  • I am the Storm
    • Facebook
« Reply #93 on: 09/ 24/ 2010, 02:41:53 PM »
Birthdaywin. I had a dream that me and Nikki had an argument, so we got a BnB and I took you instead. That's not actually happened.

Wish I was there, mostly for ETID.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #94 on: 09/ 24/ 2010, 03:05:57 PM »
Lol double post

Just saw The Acacia Strain and Terror. Absolutely fucking phenomenal, I'll definitely see them when they swing around in January.

how did you like Terror? they are easily one of my top fave hardcore bands.

EffingDrYang

•   
  • Koromaru
  • Badges Spotted Memebon Rockstar
« Reply #95 on: 09/ 25/ 2010, 10:31:31 PM »
Lol double post

I've seen the acacia strain like 4 times and they are amazing every time! I want to see them play their new stuff though because that album is sick.

YamiJoey

• nubbin
  • I am the Storm
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: 09/ 26/ 2010, 05:27:01 AM »
I got mugged after The Acacia Strain.

Danny

• Brithandsome
  •   
« Reply #97 on: 09/ 29/ 2010, 01:02:06 PM »
how did you like Terror? they are easily one of my top fave hardcore bands.

They blew the fucking roof off

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
« Reply #98 on: 10/ 01/ 2010, 04:19:15 AM »
Just found out that Nerf Herder is playing two shows in SF by the end of the year. I really hope a new album is in the works! I'll also be seeing Weezer play two shows in November. I'm going to have a very tight budget over the next few months.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #99 on: 10/ 01/ 2010, 08:48:11 AM »
DJ Shadow is coming to baltimore in nov :( i really want to go but i doubt i'll be able to make it.