TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!  (Read 97929 times)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #100 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 10:19:58 PM »
I am no fan of the realm of FF VII but damn I want that Advent Children Buster Sword.

I think you can get one at trueswords.com

and while poking around in there I found something to go with your master sword that's not bad for $50

http://www.trueswords.com/deluxe-hylian-shield-replica-p-2905.html

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #101 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 10:21:44 PM »

I have that one in the middle too. We must fight to the death now!

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda It's a Lady! tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #102 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 10:24:40 PM »
I think you can get one at trueswords.com

and while poking around in there I found something to go with your master sword that's not bad for $50

http://www.trueswords.com/deluxe-hylian-shield-replica-p-2905.html

I've had my eye on that for a while now, one day it will be mine.

I have that one in the middle too. We must fight to the death now!

I accept!

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #103 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 10:29:07 PM »

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda It's a Lady! tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #104 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 10:43:10 PM »

Let's rock baby!

To make this post toy related, here is Tidus walking on a grill

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #105 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 10:52:55 PM »

This was actually our ensuing battle. I'm the one in the bottom left who is fleeing. I'm not quite sure who you killed.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #106 on: 11/ 20/ 2010, 06:54:55 PM »
I'm a gonna post these here from now on.

New amigurumi of the red slime from Dragon Quest, available at my Etsy shop.

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #107 on: 11/ 20/ 2010, 07:34:28 PM »
So cute, I am learning to crochet and I want to learn how to do that stuff.

JusticeDude

•   
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #108 on: 11/ 20/ 2010, 08:03:42 PM »
So cute, I am learning to crochet and I want to learn how to do that stuff.

I learned from books and Youtube.  Not the easiest way, but it worked out in the end.  Learn to make a magic ring if you're going to make amigurumi, and buy this book if you're ever going to crochet anything ever, it's great reference.

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #109 on: 11/ 20/ 2010, 11:11:37 PM »
that She Slime it's  fucking cute :D me like

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #110 on: 11/ 21/ 2010, 12:08:03 AM »
I'm pretty sure I saw shiny-chrome yarn for a metal slime at Hobby Lobby...

If I haven't, there darn well should be.

JusticeDude

•   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #111 on: 11/ 21/ 2010, 07:51:11 AM »
I'm pretty sure I saw shiny-chrome yarn for a metal slime at Hobby Lobby...

If I haven't, there darn well should be.
I was thinking of using grey to make one today.  I don't know about metal yarn, but I'm afraid it would shred my fingers.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #112 on: 11/ 21/ 2010, 10:33:15 AM »
No not actual metal.  Although that would be pretty badass.  Just shiny grey yarn stuff.

I tried googling for it, but found this by accident:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carissalb/2444023780/#in/photostream/

JusticeDude

•   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #113 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 09:36:10 AM »
Metal slime is done, buy it now!

For a later project I'd like to make a much bigger slime.  How large are they supposed to be relative to a person?

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #114 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 10:02:45 AM »
Your torso, I suppose?

JusticeDude

•   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #115 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 02:31:27 PM »
You can now have your own sushi shinkansen!
鉄道レストラン&ゲーム 新幹線N700系セット PV Small | Large

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #116 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 02:35:35 PM »
For a later project I'd like to make a much bigger slime.  How large are they supposed to be relative to a person?

I guess it depends on how many combine.

A gigantic slime beanbag would be fantastic! (they even sell beanbag beans if you need them)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #117 on: 11/ 25/ 2010, 01:05:51 PM »
I remembered I do have some collectible stuff that's cool.  But it's in boxes in my closet right now and no way am I going to go through that right now

Both were pre-orders for Ocarina of Time at Sears. The keychain didn't come with a shield, it was just Link twist-tied to the cardboard backing.  The stopwatch is dead but just needs a new battery.  It's in very good condition, even the silver chain and embroidered black pouch, and I wouldn't be ashamed to walk around with it.  More afraid of washing it with my clothes like I do my cellphones.  

And instead of the design above on the watch, it's this one below of Link:

And one of the few things I still have in packaging:

I think they're a little smaller in height than the separately packaged figures.  I also have an opened Link with his shield and sword accessories.

JusticeDude

•   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #118 on: 11/ 27/ 2010, 01:58:16 PM »
Guhhhhhhh, this took forever!  I'm so glad it's done.  My cat doesn't even know what to make of it!  On sale now on my Etsy shop.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #119 on: 11/ 27/ 2010, 02:30:14 PM »
dude those things are soooo fucking cool i wish i had liked the dragon warrior series to warrant a purchase