TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!  (Read 95988 times)

kawaiiaya

• nubbin
  • AMNIAL CROSSING! 遊ぼう!
  • Badges Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy It's a Lady! Community Podcaster Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #1260 on: 02/ 19/ 2016, 05:26:33 PM »
I have an account for ages :3 it's still being updated because I wait for drafts from other people. It's a good way to get updates on what you want that's coming out. Feel free to add me!

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/kawaiiaya

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #1261 on: 07/ 29/ 2016, 05:33:25 PM »

Myfigurecollection has quite possibly the best and worst thing for collecting and cutting back on collecting.
Whenever I'm searching online for figures I head over there and find another 5 things I add to my wish list and then I try to find decent prices for these often out of date or sold out figures that aren't too popular to begin with.
Anyways I have some pretty good luck with it, having gotten a full set of reading girls from a seller that had been trying to sell them for 4 years and still had them when I contacted her.

So here's my full collection after a year of collecting sans a KK Slider Amiibo since it wouldn't fit nicely into frame.
I'm gonna be trying to stop collecting at least until I find some more space outside my bedroom to display them hence why a few of them are still in boxes.

JohZho

• Warden of the south
  •   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #1262 on: 11/ 24/ 2016, 12:21:52 PM »
Good build, stickers don't fit to surface edges and sizes too well though :T

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #1263 on: 11/ 25/ 2016, 01:27:00 PM »
that came out great. im gearing up to do my next Gunpla build, which will either be the GP01-Fb or the Gundam Mk-II (A.E.U.G.)

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #1264 on: 12/ 07/ 2016, 01:27:01 PM »

Never been interested in Loot Crate or their exclusives until I saw this little guy.

mcnyers

•   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #1265 on: 12/ 07/ 2016, 06:06:36 PM »
Good build, stickers don't fit to surface edges and sizes too well though :T

Ooooo what model is that?

JohZho

• Warden of the south
  •   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #1266 on: 12/ 07/ 2016, 10:46:01 PM »
Its Char's Zaku II 1/144 scale RealGrade

It's a fairly new line of kits, makes 1/144 sized gundams into downsized perfect grades with buttloads of details to boot. It's jam pack full of little things and moving plate gimmicks, but that also means frustratingly small pieces to further differentiate/segment the colors/armor lol. 

The ammount of stickers (not to mention the pieces themselves) is insane, but I find it rather zen to place em perfectly.

JohZho

• Warden of the south
  •   
  • Hottou Cakey
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #1267 on: 06/ 07/ 2017, 07:28:12 PM »
Newest addition <3

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #1268 on: 06/ 08/ 2017, 12:57:55 AM »

What a cutie!
I was tempted on getting the Sorceress one myself but $$ and also I think that figure on display is too lewd (if too lewd was a thing)

JohZho

• Warden of the south
  •   
  • Hottou Cakey
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #1269 on: 06/ 08/ 2017, 09:03:48 AM »
I'd say the Max Factory one is a pretty good sorceress, I've noticed that the sculpters they hire for big boobie characters generally aren't that good. Heck I'd go as far and say that's the best one of the lot actually, it's nicely proportioned and sculpted given how ridiculous the proportions are.

I don't nearly like Sorceress enough to warrant whapping the dosh though. But man am I tempted, cause its the same scale as the Elf and it looks great.