TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!  (Read 96871 times)

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #140 on: 12/ 21/ 2010, 11:45:08 AM »
I dont know about you guys but the ulitmate goal for yours truly is to have an epic battle going on at the coffee table. I do mean EPIC, I want Decepticon flyers hanging from the ceiling, some in mid-transformation some firing on the table. then mangled bodies on the table with all kinds of figs having it out, that X would be a great addition against someone like Evil Ryu. I've been dreaming about that for a few years but my cats have put my plans on hold :(

Double postans. That is a plan that I would do myself, but replace I would replace the cats with my nine year old sister. And have you checked out the Transformers Generations line ? Gone some pretty good stuff in it like  Dirge and Thrust as well as Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee and Soundwave as they appear in War for Cybertron

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #141 on: 12/ 21/ 2010, 11:56:51 AM »
I already have a Soundwave I love but Megs and Optimus in the WFC style are tempting, and that Thrust is hot but I haven't found it locally. what I'm really, really wanting is the Masterpiece Grimlock. /drool

FalconReaper

•   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #142 on: 12/ 21/ 2010, 12:08:09 PM »
I don't blame you, for it is awesome

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #143 on: 12/ 21/ 2010, 05:22:53 PM »
I dont know about you guys but the ulitmate goal for yours truly is to have an epic battle going on at the coffee table. I do mean EPIC, I want Decepticon flyers hanging from the ceiling, some in mid-transformation some firing on the table. then mangled bodies on the table with all kinds of figs having it out, that X would be a great addition against someone like Evil Ryu. I've been dreaming about that for a few years but my cats have put my plans on hold :(

Friend of mine did this with some of his figs. Used cotton as 'smoke' out of the engines/robot feet. It was boss.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #144 on: 12/ 21/ 2010, 10:39:50 PM »
double post go!

Ame Comi version of Big Barda. HELL YES.

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda It's a Lady! tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #145 on: 12/ 22/ 2010, 04:07:29 PM »
YAY someone else who likes the Ame-Comi line

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #146 on: 12/ 23/ 2010, 11:13:54 PM »

FalconReaper

•   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #147 on: 12/ 27/ 2010, 06:58:48 PM »
Some things I got for my birthday from my sister

(If you haven't noticed, I really like Megatron)

You know: One Shall Stand and all that jazz

Who knew my laundry room had such good lighting

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #148 on: 12/ 28/ 2010, 04:36:22 AM »
omg... The Amagami figures have begun. It's only a matter of time

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #149 on: 12/ 28/ 2010, 06:53:03 AM »
It's only a matter of time
Before someone sticks a Woody figurine in front of it?

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #150 on: 12/ 28/ 2010, 11:22:55 AM »
Before someone sticks a Woody figurine in front of it?

Before they make Ai and Tsukasa versions, but that too.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #151 on: 12/ 30/ 2010, 06:21:06 AM »

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #152 on: 12/ 30/ 2010, 06:13:38 PM »

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #153 on: 12/ 30/ 2010, 06:23:58 PM »
Where can I get that?

She should be going up for preorder on Jan 3rd.
For more pics: http://www.moeyo.com/2010/12/figure_kotobukiya_oreimo_sample.html

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #154 on: 01/ 02/ 2011, 12:44:45 PM »
:3

JohZho

• Warden of the south
  •   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #155 on: 01/ 02/ 2011, 12:48:43 PM »
do want.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #156 on: 01/ 11/ 2011, 05:30:04 PM »
Never iin my life have i been so tempted to buy a figure.

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #157 on: 01/ 11/ 2011, 05:32:21 PM »
Beat me to it, saw her yesterday and was drooling. Me thinks you should pick her up, the quality is redonk.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #158 on: 01/ 11/ 2011, 05:35:17 PM »
Nah, I need the money for when my laptop decides to break.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Moderator Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #159 on: 01/ 11/ 2011, 06:15:45 PM »

Totally just made me buy my very first figure, even though I really shouldn't have.