TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!  (Read 98646 times)

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #40 on: 07/ 30/ 2010, 03:56:18 PM »

It is from the NECA Predator's line. I liked this one the best, maybe I'll pick up one of the other 2 later...

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #41 on: 07/ 30/ 2010, 05:56:25 PM »

It is from the NECA Predator's line. I liked this one the best, maybe I'll pick up one of the other 2 later...

I know its not a toy but have you seen this before?

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #42 on: 07/ 30/ 2010, 11:02:41 PM »

I know its not a toy but have you seen this before?

Not in person but online and in the movie :P

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #43 on: 07/ 31/ 2010, 04:56:57 AM »
Space Channel 5 Miku

Haters gonna hate.

JohZho

• Warden of the south
  •   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #44 on: 08/ 02/ 2010, 11:03:32 AM »
Pretty awesome, not digging the eyes though.

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #45 on: 08/ 02/ 2010, 12:07:34 PM »
Not sure if it qualifies as a toy but it makes most sense here, found this at a local street market dealy that happens the first friday of the month. I'm from deep south Texas, like deeeeeep, so a cool nerdy find is made all the more cool by how rare it happens, anyway, this:

simultaneously super-cute and super-badass

these kids had a little table with stuff they'd made, there were 1-up mushrooms and poke-balls as well a few more items of badassery but the Metroid called out to me, not to mention threw me for a loop, the kids were pretty young. I hope they've been doing ok, I'll hit em up again friday and take pics for the board, hopefully they have a site I can plug.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #46 on: 08/ 02/ 2010, 10:13:44 PM »
I occasionally see what Kotobukiya's doing

« Last Edit: 08/ 02/ 2010, 11:44:57 PM by Captain Highwind »

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #47 on: 08/ 03/ 2010, 12:13:10 AM »
I have the Kotobukiya Rogue. Sharp bought it for me for Christmas <3
Sorry about the stock photo. ;_;

kawaiiaya

• nubbin
  • AMNIAL CROSSING! 遊ぼう!
  • Badges Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy It's a Lady! Community Podcaster Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #48 on: 08/ 03/ 2010, 12:25:53 AM »
one out of my billions of toys that I have :3

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Moderator Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #49 on: 08/ 03/ 2010, 12:52:30 AM »
one out of my billions of toys that I have :3

omg, the cuteness... It's like poison. Adorable, adorable, poison.

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #50 on: 08/ 03/ 2010, 05:05:49 AM »

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #51 on: 08/ 04/ 2010, 06:27:52 AM »

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #52 on: 08/ 04/ 2010, 06:56:17 AM »
Hahaha.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #53 on: 08/ 04/ 2010, 11:03:47 AM »
everything you see on my post on page 2 is up for sale (as i stated before i forgot to pay my student loan payment by 11days and they are now charging me a 4 mth penalty so 149.00 turned into 557.00)

if this is not ok to post i understand but im just trying to make up for losing 400 beans.

JohZho

• Warden of the south
  •   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #54 on: 08/ 08/ 2010, 12:01:21 PM »

Bought her, she is gorgeous! *o*

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #55 on: 08/ 11/ 2010, 09:23:16 PM »
everything you see on my post on page 2 is up for sale (as i stated before i forgot to pay my student loan payment by 11days and they are now charging me a 4 mth penalty so 149.00 turned into 557.00)

if this is not ok to post i understand but im just trying to make up for losing 400 beans.

It's totally okay to post. If you guys want to sell/trade/barter stuff go right ahead.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #56 on: 08/ 12/ 2010, 08:05:07 AM »
thanks appreciate that, but seeing as how i got out of my debt/fuck up by selling a lot of music equipment. they're solely for trades now.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #57 on: 08/ 15/ 2010, 06:17:54 PM »

Bought her, she is gorgeous! *o*

I want this so fucking badly.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #58 on: 08/ 26/ 2010, 11:44:36 AM »

I bought this.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #59 on: 08/ 26/ 2010, 01:42:11 PM »
Re: Revy

I literally went 'aaaauuuuuurrrraaarggghhh' in a jealous fit when I saw that pic. WOW. Fucking awesome purchase.