TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!  (Read 95989 times)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #80 on: 11/ 05/ 2010, 10:43:49 PM »

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #81 on: 11/ 05/ 2010, 11:58:12 PM »
I don't like her eyes, and one of her legs looks bent all kinds of wrong...

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #82 on: 11/ 11/ 2010, 08:42:34 AM »
I used to paint Warhammer models.  Like, a LOT.  I liked painting more than I liked the game, but I game the game up a long time ago and sold most of these on eBay.  I had to force myself out of the habit of buying these models because it got crazy expensive.  I still have a ton lying around that are either unfinished Warhammer stuff or generic Reaper miniatures for tabletop RPGs, which I also don't play anymore, but wish I did.

Here are some Dwarves and Goblins that I painted just to sell.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #83 on: 11/ 11/ 2010, 09:42:15 AM »
holy crap, dude. Those look amazing!  Reaper minis are very neat and often have some strange stuff, as I am sure you know. My friend bought a platypus mage.

JusticeDude

•   
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #84 on: 11/ 11/ 2010, 10:50:23 AM »
holy crap, dude. Those look amazing!  Reaper minis are very neat and often have some strange stuff, as I am sure you know. My friend bought a platypus mage.
Okay, first off, WHY do I not have a platypus mage?  Anyway, I'm glad you like the minis.  I have tons more photos if anyone wants to see them.

JusticeDude

•   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #85 on: 11/ 14/ 2010, 04:54:24 PM »
I didn't know where to put this, so instead of making a new thread for "YAY I MADE SOMETHING," I'll put it here.

This is the Twinbee plush that I made for Topher.  Last MAGfest I got to give it to him.  It's good to know that I can bribe my way into the hearts of my favorite internet people.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #86 on: 11/ 14/ 2010, 04:58:06 PM »
I have it. It is awesome.

JusticeDude

•   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #87 on: 11/ 15/ 2010, 08:03:54 AM »
Moar miniatures.  I wasn't joking when I said I had a lot of these.

First, my old Vampire Counts army:

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #88 on: 11/ 15/ 2010, 08:31:54 AM »
Justice Dude, I was talking about your minis last night with my friends. It was all nice things. :D

JusticeDude

•   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #89 on: 11/ 15/ 2010, 09:41:42 AM »
Justice Dude, I was talking about your minis last night with my friends. It was all nice things. :D

D'awwww, thanks!  Here's the remainder of the Vampire Counts army.  The ones that are finished, anyway.  I still have a desk cluttered with half painted half assembled crap.  Reaper generics coming later.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #90 on: 11/ 15/ 2010, 09:44:57 AM »
 Jesus, I may have to commission you to paint my Catan tiles once I  cast them.

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #91 on: 11/ 15/ 2010, 05:27:29 PM »
Your painting skills are godly...

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #92 on: 11/ 15/ 2010, 09:17:47 PM »
I usually paint them the same colour.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #93 on: 11/ 18/ 2010, 08:40:02 PM »
Miles Edgeworth 2 swag

Limited Edition here

Looks a lot better quality than those early Phoenix Wright figures

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #94 on: 11/ 18/ 2010, 09:55:34 PM »

papercraft Miku and about 1/2 my small collection (of mostly cheap knock-off figures, a double edged sword that is)

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda It's a Lady! tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #95 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 09:54:36 PM »
Well these are my "toys"

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #96 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 09:57:06 PM »
 Dat gunblade....hnnnnngg

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #97 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 10:03:26 PM »
VIDEO GAME SWOOOOOOORDS (GO!)

EDIT: And this

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda It's a Lady! tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #98 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 10:08:47 PM »
I am no fan of the realm of FF VII but damn I want that Advent Children Buster Sword.

Dat gunblade....hnnnnngg

It sits proudly on my desk

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #99 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 10:17:15 PM »
 I wanted to buy one at Anime North but it was insanely expensive. And very, very real. It was a real revolver that had the drum welded shut and then had the blade mounted. Look wicked, and super accurate, but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$