TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!  (Read 97439 times)

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #20 on: 05/ 17/ 2010, 09:27:12 AM »
I really love that Pen^2 plushy!

PappaDukes

• nubbin
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #21 on: 05/ 19/ 2010, 11:23:53 AM »

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #22 on: 05/ 23/ 2010, 01:21:14 PM »
More coming later.
Including close ups.

Anyone like?

Heh Nice you got some medabots. Haven't seen that show in years but it really did make my childhood
Metabee is awesome!

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #23 on: 05/ 23/ 2010, 01:25:17 PM »
I'm not sure how many versions there are but i think all versions have the LED Mask and LED Spine which i think is pretty rad, also i guess the left hand is painted blue in the palm to represent the GPS thing. I think they run about 20-30 which i worth it imo.

Patrick Bateman hiding - has sound and is 12 inches tall

I keep these in a box because i have no space for them outside.

Also kept in a box

Gameboy plush made by someone in the land down under, purple plush came from the behemoth booth at PAX East, the Two-Face and Joker toys in the box are from Hot Toys, Arkham Aslyum 4 Pack, The Thing Dog scene, Dark Void statue (only because it was discounted on the last day of PAX West 2009), Tachikomas, Eva Figures and Toys r us exclusive Joker my friend got me.

Various Batman Dark Victory, Long Halloween and Hush figures. Also joker and catwoman figures and 30 days of night set.

Walking Dead statue Rick Grimes vs Zombie, Kubrick Alien, Ryoko, Castle Crashers got a couple of them signed when i went to PAX West 09,

Also

and finally i have this (not my picture) downstairs and it is everybit as badass as it looks

NICE!!!

Yeah, I have both versions of Isaac Clark. They both are identical, only difference is the weapon they come with. There is also a special comic con/Unitology versions floating on the internets.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #24 on: 05/ 23/ 2010, 03:42:39 PM »
Sadly my other vices (video games, anime, manga) leave little room for toys. But I do have SOME. These are just some of my favorites.

My Death Note complete DVD figure collection. From left to right, bottome to top: Ryuk, Light, L. Gelus, Misa, Rem, Mello, Sidoh, Near

This was a birthday gift. My white variant Misa.

Made this LEGO Mario when I was 13. Soooo... 11 years ago.

I made a little space in it. So if you remove the head, you'll find a key.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #25 on: 05/ 23/ 2010, 04:39:03 PM »
A key to the castle?

I like this thread.  I have a crapload of toy biz marvel figures (not really that great but I can't part with them), Secret Wars figures, some banjo-kazooie plushies, and ocarina of time figures that I can recall.

I've always wanted to invest in PVCs, but never had the money or space.

Digging that Ada and Crimson Head Zombie figure.  And Count Duckula!
« Last Edit: 05/ 23/ 2010, 05:21:02 PM by Captain Highwind »

WowItzMike

• nubbin
  • Get your credit card, 'cause I need no money!
  • Badges Rockstar
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #26 on: 05/ 31/ 2010, 01:45:08 AM »
I thought Topher might appreciate this: I couldn't afford the Pierre set that came with Kuro's accessories, so I made them myself.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #27 on: 05/ 31/ 2010, 04:12:31 AM »
Awesomes.

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #28 on: 07/ 15/ 2010, 09:04:39 PM »
I got a shelf thingy so I put some of my "collectibles" on it. Let me show you!

Top floor...Aliens goodies and a few others.

Next floor...Resistance figures (mainly cause it was the quickest thing available)

Next floor...Transformers, I love cool ones and the movies may not be the best but some of the figures are really sweet!

Final floor...random? Mostly video game based as you can see but that other is Wave Rider Captain Nemo (inspired by my story writing that was never heard on The Electric Hydra).

Sorry about the quality...flash isn't the best, I think the case might give it a bad tint. Also I was bending over and not paying attention (that is why they may be a bit blurry).

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #29 on: 07/ 16/ 2010, 09:04:40 AM »
digging the top shelf, lots of awesome stuff on that shelf and i'm not the biggest transformer fan (more of a G.I. Joe kid) but that Bumblebee figure looks like it's the shit.

awesome awesome stuffs.

on another note i almost though of selling all of my hot toys batman figures this morning.

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #30 on: 07/ 16/ 2010, 11:12:24 AM »
I got a shelf thingy so I put some of my "collectibles" on it. Let me show you!

Top floor...Aliens goodies and a few others.

Next floor...Resistance figures (mainly cause it was the quickest thing available)

Next floor...Transformers, I love cool ones and the movies may not be the best but some of the figures are really sweet!

Final floor...random? Mostly video game based as you can see but that other is Wave Rider Captain Nemo (inspired by my story writing that was never heard on The Electric Hydra).

Sorry about the quality...flash isn't the best, I think the case might give it a bad tint. Also I was bending over and not paying attention (that is why they may be a bit blurry).

Not a particularly big fan of the "Bayformer" designs my self but those look kinda cool. And have you seen any of the War for Cybertron figures ? They look fracking amazing

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #31 on: 07/ 16/ 2010, 11:21:29 AM »
Yes, that Bumblbee is really amazing. Great size, great transformation and even the stupid kid can fit in the driver's seat while in car mode!!! I should take a better angle pic of him.

Not a particularly big fan of the "Bayformer" designs my self but those look kinda cool. And have you seen any of the War for Cybertron figures ? They look fracking amazing

I think I have only seen Bumblebee and I wasn't a fan so I passed. There are two upcoming Transformers I really want to get. I believe they are called Tomahawk and Terradive and should be available in one to two months.

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #32 on: 07/ 16/ 2010, 11:29:40 AM »
I didn't like the design either tbh. I know for a fact that there are WFC figures of Optimus, Megatron and Soundwave. I think they're also making one for Starscream too (And they'd better)

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #33 on: 07/ 16/ 2010, 01:48:28 PM »
I didn't like the design either tbh. I know for a fact that there are WFC figures of Optimus, Megatron and Soundwave. I think they're also making one for Starscream too (And they'd better)

Yep

These two are true...seen that Megatron but wasn't pleased. And Soundwave, Ratchet, and Starscream are RUMORED but here is what looks to be a rumor.

Don't like that vehicle form. I'd want a Ratchet since he is the only guy I play as though.

Also,

want

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #34 on: 07/ 19/ 2010, 03:48:58 PM »
NNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!
 Adam thank you, I must have that Soundwave plush, made a big 'ol mess on my keyboard after seeing it.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #35 on: 07/ 26/ 2010, 06:16:21 AM »
Baka to Test figures!!!!!

And one for you neonie,

also,

Pit Crew Miku

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #36 on: 07/ 26/ 2010, 08:41:39 AM »
I am getting annoyed with toys. Not really but I have a few toys pre-ordered from MONTHS ago and they just keep pushing back the release date. come to think of it, EVERY toy I have ever pre-ordered has been delayed. What is wrong with this picture?

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #37 on: 07/ 26/ 2010, 09:35:58 AM »
There's an awesome looking Kotobukiya-made Rockman figure coming out soon, and they just announced a ROLL to go with it!

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #38 on: 07/ 26/ 2010, 10:10:51 AM »
Thats an awesome Cirno.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!
« Reply #39 on: 07/ 27/ 2010, 03:32:53 PM »
Baka to Test figures!!!!!

Holy Jesus those are adorable.

Marryan type.