New TJS Intro Test
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: New TJS Intro Test  (Read 2576 times)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
New TJS Intro Test
« on: 05/ 14/ 2010, 12:58:10 PM »
Dunno where to put this or if it's cool to post this but Topher posted on his Twitter that he revamped the intro.

http://www.vimeo.com/11707961

:D

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
New TJS Intro Test
« Reply #1 on: 05/ 14/ 2010, 01:38:34 PM »
Yes, that was a thing I did. :D

The 1-2-3 and whatnot are just placeholders. I always put some art from the episode into that part of the intro, and I don't have much of it done for ep 5 yet. But yeah, that's more or less what the intro will look like from now on.

EffingDrYang

•   
  • Koromaru
  • Badges Spotted Memebon Rockstar
New TJS Intro Test
« Reply #2 on: 05/ 14/ 2010, 02:52:47 PM »
very cool. I <3 the first part when Mrs. Beedog and Geraldo are across the sea from each other as little kids!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
New TJS Intro Test
« Reply #3 on: 05/ 14/ 2010, 05:13:17 PM »
:D I saw this on the Twitters. Very awesome. Less than three.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
New TJS Intro Test
« Reply #4 on: 05/ 15/ 2010, 12:58:11 AM »
good job on the intro dude it looks pretty good. the twitterverse is just full of usefull links, now isn't it?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
New TJS Intro Test
« Reply #5 on: 05/ 15/ 2010, 01:49:13 AM »
Yeah, that intro died this morning with my hard drive, unfortunately. I'll do my best to redo it like it was.

EffingDrYang

•   
  • Koromaru
  • Badges Spotted Memebon Rockstar
New TJS Intro Test
« Reply #6 on: 05/ 15/ 2010, 01:54:42 AM »
Yeah, that intro died this morning with my hard drive, unfortunately. I'll do my best to redo it like it was.
dude that sucks :(

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
New TJS Intro Test
« Reply #7 on: 05/ 15/ 2010, 06:34:31 AM »
I rhuve it!

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
New TJS Intro Test
« Reply #8 on: 05/ 15/ 2010, 12:02:00 PM »

god damn dude that sucks :\ i'm sorry man. we've gotta get ya an external hard drive or something

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
New TJS Intro Test
« Reply #9 on: 05/ 15/ 2010, 07:14:33 PM »
It's alright, I had most of the source material backed up on a thumb drive. The only thing I lost was the baby Beedog and Baby Kimiko at the beginning, which I'm redoing tonight. It's actually coming out a little better than it was, even.

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
New TJS Intro Test
« Reply #10 on: 05/ 15/ 2010, 07:36:33 PM »
I didn't mean that I 'rhuve' your hardrive dying.
I rhuve the intro, sucks that it's gone.
But hey! That just means you can use your idea for the new one and make it even more different than the old intro.