Electric Hydra
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Electric Hydra  (Read 70464 times)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Electric Hydra
« Reply #940 on: 05/ 26/ 2014, 11:21:28 AM »
He attempted it at some point. I remember seeing pictures of him falling over and injuring himself.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Electric Hydra
« Reply #941 on: 05/ 26/ 2014, 12:46:31 PM »
Remember that episode where Brad talked about trying to walk in high heels?

It was Episode 16: Jim Sterling's Terrible, Terrible Joke posted 17 August 2010.

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
Electric Hydra
« Reply #942 on: 05/ 26/ 2014, 03:44:14 PM »
2010?!

oh shit

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Electric Hydra
« Reply #943 on: 05/ 26/ 2014, 04:01:29 PM »
I thought there were gifs of it too... Great stuff. But 2010? Wowza, that's quite some time ago!

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Electric Hydra
« Reply #944 on: 07/ 03/ 2014, 01:20:15 AM »
"Yo, Joseph, how can you tell if a girl is over 18?"

"Uhh, if you have ask then go for it."

dejavood0o

• nubbin
Electric Hydra
« Reply #945 on: 08/ 15/ 2014, 09:49:55 AM »
Does anyone happen to have any of the following old TEH mp3s?
My iTunes straight up deleted all of my TEH episodes before 57...

These episodes have Libsyn links which are dead:

http://electrichydra.com/2011/04/17/045-girls-with-overbites/ [TEH45]
http://electrichydra.com/2011/05/09/523/ [Book Club 3]
http://electrichydra.com/2011/06/24/book-club-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-10/ [Book Club 10]

and these are pre-45 episodes (formerly Podbean, so not on Libsyn) that are not in the Mediafire archive:
TEH 13
TEH 16
TEH 34
TEH 43

The Mediafire archive I speak of was linked here: http://electrichydra.com/2011/05/18/how-to-get-our-old-episodes/

Thanks guys!

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Electric Hydra
« Reply #946 on: 11/ 01/ 2014, 06:59:26 AM »
Yeah my iTunes deleted those too.
Luckily I was consistent with my Time Machine backups so I could restore my old Electric Hydra file which contains most of the episodes.

I'll upload them onto mediafire and shoot you a link. Is it just all the TEH episodes pre 57? Would you like the book clubs/ game clubs, and early ass morning show?

*EDIT*
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z0vmlcz27l65u/The_Electric_Hydra

dejavood0o

• nubbin
Electric Hydra
« Reply #947 on: 12/ 18/ 2014, 06:27:55 PM »
Oh man, you are a life saver! So the only ones I still need now are Book Clubs 3 & 10, any chance you've got those?

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Electric Hydra
« Reply #948 on: 12/ 19/ 2014, 04:39:53 PM »
I was looking really confused at my library as I was listening to the whole Ice and Fire cast recently due to seeing the whole HBO series over Fall and Winter.

Then I noticed I had two episode fives which could correspond to the missing episode 3 in my library.
I've uploaded 3, 4, 5, and another episode 5 so feel free to find them in those few episodes (most likely episode 4). Also uploaded episode 10.

Enjoy~

EDIT Should be on the same link just need to click the modified tab to see the latest ones.

dejavood0o

• nubbin
Electric Hydra
« Reply #949 on: 12/ 26/ 2014, 09:10:50 PM »
Thank you again, sir!

Hate to keep asking for more (you've got me all the core episodes so I am beyond ecstatic for your help already, so feel free to ignore these further requests) but here goes:

* Mediafire seems to think that the book club episodes 4 and 10 that you uploaded are pirated content (at least I think that's the issue, it says Permission Denied). No idea how to get around this.

* It would appear that when I grabbed all these Book Club episodes back in August, I didn't realize the downloads were actually grabbing tiny 15kb files of failure due to broken links like the one here: http://electrichydra.com/2011/08/01/book-club-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-15/
As such, the only Book Club episodes I actually have are the ones I was able to get from you (3 & 5)

Again, you've already done more than enough. Thank you for your efforts! If there's anything I can do to repay you please let me know.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Electric Hydra
« Reply #950 on: 12/ 27/ 2014, 03:10:51 AM »
It's not a problem friend.

It's the holiday season so I'm feeling generous, also have a lot of time on my hands.

Also I'm glad someone else is getting a lot of enjoyment out The Electric Hydra as I did. If I were in your position I'd really like someone to do the same for me

(I'll see what I can do about the rest of the book club episodes) if there is any more then feel free to give me a shout

dejavood0o

• nubbin
Electric Hydra
« Reply #951 on: 12/ 27/ 2014, 11:08:25 AM »
Hell yeah dude, I remember what a godsend TEH was after Podtoid ended

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Electric Hydra
« Reply #952 on: 12/ 31/ 2014, 12:13:44 PM »
I got posted this on twitter for more TEH stuff.

http://rapidgator.net/folder/3097295/TEH.html

I'm literally just missing the super secret dino cast where TEH just talks about dinosaurs for an hour

EDIT
Never mind it's actually there now

Gulut

• nubbin
Electric Hydra
« Reply #953 on: 02/ 28/ 2015, 03:46:08 PM »
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I've been looking for the book club podcasts for quite some time now. I'm pretty much dying to listen to 'em but it's insanely difficult to track down all of the episodes! It seems some of you guys have 'em and I'd really appreciate it if you'd care to share some links as to where I can download them.
Just all of them, really. I think there are 16 episodes or so, right?
Could you please let me know if it is possible to find all of the episodes or if some of them are missing? I managed to get episode 1 and 2 but I've had no luck finding the 3rd one. :(

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Electric Hydra
« Reply #954 on: 03/ 01/ 2015, 08:04:24 AM »
Then I noticed I had two episode fives which could correspond to the missing episode 3 in my library.
I've uploaded 3, 4, 5, and another episode 5 so feel free to find them in those few episodes (most likely episode 4). Also uploaded episode 10.

EDIT Should be on the same link just need to click the modified tab to see the latest ones.

I've uploaded a lot of the TEH stuff onto mediafire.
Give me shout on here or a PM if there are any missing

Gulut

• nubbin
Electric Hydra
« Reply #955 on: 03/ 02/ 2015, 02:31:21 PM »
Well, for starters I can't find episode 3 of the book club through those links you posted. :(

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Electric Hydra
« Reply #956 on: 03/ 03/ 2015, 02:19:53 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/6fldqte58nz99n7/Book_Club_-_A_Song_of_Ice_And_Fire_-_04.mp3

It's called number 4 cause there are two episode fives in my archive and I haven't gotten round to reorganising it.
Hope that helps, I'll try and get round to uploading them all soon and maybe deleting some of the TEH episodes to make room for them

Gulut

• nubbin
Electric Hydra
« Reply #957 on: 03/ 04/ 2015, 04:34:18 AM »
Thank you.
I really appreciate what you're doing! :)
However, I can't seem to download episode 3 of the book club, even when I do follow the link that you just  posted. All I get is a message saying "permission denied" on mediafire.

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Electric Hydra
« Reply #958 on: 03/ 05/ 2015, 07:08:30 PM »
Yeah, Makster, I feel safer knowing you're taking care of those gems. I really need to get onto downloading them all at some point.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Electric Hydra
« Reply #959 on: 03/ 06/ 2015, 09:45:45 AM »
Yeah, Makster, I feel safer knowing you're taking care of those gems. I really need to get onto downloading them all at some point.

Haha no problem. TEH gave me so many hours of entertainment so I'm doing is sharing it for the future.

@Gulut I've sent you a PM (check the top) with info on episode 3 :)