Upcoming movies
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Upcoming movies  (Read 17767 times)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Upcoming movies
« Reply #160 on: 09/ 23/ 2013, 03:14:01 PM »
And the award for most terrifying film ever goes to...

Gravity Extended Trailer (2013) Alfonso Cuarón Movie HD 1080p

That looks so damn amazing first trailer i've seen of it, only limited myself to reading small bits about it but I just couldn't resist a 5 min trailer. :O so fucking intense and scary.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Upcoming movies
« Reply #161 on: 09/ 23/ 2013, 03:19:10 PM »
The only thing I can say about it is, wow, Sandra Bullock is absolutely fucked there. D:

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Upcoming movies
« Reply #162 on: 09/ 23/ 2013, 06:26:15 PM »
I call that 'The Claustrophobia Movie" when my friends mention it. Just a matter of time til suffocation.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Upcoming movies
« Reply #163 on: 12/ 10/ 2013, 09:44:03 PM »
Godzilla - Official Teaser Trailer [HD]

Oh man this might be really good.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Upcoming movies
« Reply #164 on: 12/ 11/ 2013, 07:43:46 AM »
yeah i think that looks good.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Upcoming movies
« Reply #165 on: 12/ 11/ 2013, 11:39:40 AM »
Stylistically, that was pretty cool

Strategically, what was the point of dropping paratroopers right on him?  Hor d'oeuvres from above.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Upcoming movies
« Reply #166 on: 12/ 11/ 2013, 02:29:50 PM »
i bet they are going in to extract people/a serum or something, and i bet they had no idea where exactly he was because of all the smoke and stuff.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Upcoming movies
« Reply #167 on: 03/ 03/ 2016, 03:34:24 PM »
Anyone catch the new ghostbusters female ver. trailer.

Usually the pessimist but I kinda like it

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
Upcoming movies
« Reply #168 on: 03/ 04/ 2016, 01:11:04 AM »
im optimistic because ive loved all the Paul Feig movies ive seen so far (Bridesmaids, The Heat, Spy) and the four women are very funny. also McCarthy and Wiig have great chemistry together (and with the director) which i think is the biggest thing that made the original movie work.

also Ghostbusters is maybe my favorite movie ever so i know im going to love it regardless. i cannot be critical about that movie.