Punk Rock
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Punk Rock  (Read 10974 times)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Punk Rock
« Reply #40 on: 03/ 23/ 2011, 11:08:54 PM »
Woah-oh oh-oh, I beat you

Woah-oh oh-oh, I do...

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Punk Rock
« Reply #41 on: 03/ 23/ 2011, 11:22:49 PM »
Her brain hurts, her brain hurts todaaaaay.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Punk Rock
« Reply #42 on: 03/ 23/ 2011, 11:26:15 PM »
Hahahaha

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Punk Rock
« Reply #43 on: 03/ 23/ 2011, 11:33:27 PM »
Okay, one more.

Every night I'm always the same
I'm pounding on your brain

The fallout from this incident has been crazy. Larry Livermore and Joe Queer have made some interesting statements.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Punk Rock
« Reply #44 on: 03/ 24/ 2011, 12:26:31 AM »
That's kinda what happens when you beat up a girl. For no good reason. On stage. At a huge event.

It's crazy to see a guy's entire life work turned to shit in a matter of a few seconds.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Punk Rock
« Reply #45 on: 03/ 24/ 2011, 12:41:03 AM »
Seriously. I've been reading some of his posts on the PPMB and he seemed to be on a downward spiral for the last couple weeks. He accused Larry of having sex with underage boys and made a horrible comment about a transsexual person.

Here is an excerpt from Joe's big blog post:
"In the old days-when a punk was a punk and not some self righteous asshole who doesn't dare to step out of line lest his Hot Topic earing punk pals make him conform to their rules-the crowd would have cheered when the chick got smacked."

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Punk Rock
« Reply #46 on: 03/ 24/ 2011, 07:02:31 AM »
Teenage Bottlerocket also released a statement about dropping off of Weaselfest. SXSW was the straw that broke the camel's back it looks like.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Punk Rock
« Reply #47 on: 03/ 24/ 2011, 05:04:20 PM »

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Punk Rock
« Reply #48 on: 03/ 28/ 2011, 05:56:20 PM »
http://www.punknews.org/bands/thegatewaydistrict

The new Gateway District album is streaming in it's entirety. It's one of my favorite album of the year so far.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Punk Rock
« Reply #49 on: 04/ 01/ 2011, 06:49:55 PM »
New song from Face To Face!

http://kroq.radio.com/2011/03/31/world-premiere-face-to-face-its-not-all-about-you/

Man, this thread is just gonna full of posts from me soon. >_<

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Punk Rock
« Reply #50 on: 04/ 03/ 2011, 02:34:00 AM »
i really would post in this thread more often, but all the posts would be about how much i fucking love the ergs. or alkaline trio...

or maybe mixtapes.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Punk Rock
« Reply #51 on: 04/ 03/ 2011, 03:12:17 AM »
It might up end up that way anyways, hahaha.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Punk Rock
« Reply #52 on: 04/ 03/ 2011, 10:50:31 PM »
on that subject, i went to a Mixtapes show last Friday and listened to The Ergs! on the way there. it was a good show, Ryan from Mixtapes said he was gonna punch the opening band (its cool, they were all dudes), but he didn't. i left the show wanting to buy a church (preferably haunted) exclusively for bands to perform in. church shows are always a good time.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Punk Rock
« Reply #53 on: 04/ 09/ 2011, 01:28:45 AM »

Milo is really starting to get old, but damn he still sounds incredible.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Punk Rock
« Reply #54 on: 04/ 09/ 2011, 09:09:09 AM »
So fucking awesome. I really, really wish they were playing this coast on that tour. I bet that show was mind blowing.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Punk Rock
« Reply #55 on: 04/ 09/ 2011, 10:51:45 AM »
They definitely could end up playing there. Right now they're just announcing one-ff shows every now and then. I really hope they do play over there and you can see them, because holy fuck was it amazing. It was everything I could have hoped for and then some. They played stuff you expected like Myage, Coolidge, and Silly Girl, but they also threw in some random stuff like My Dad Sucks, Weinerschnitzel, and I Wanna Be A Bear. It was well worth the money for the ticket and the trip all the way down there.

Also, Bill Stevenson is a fucking BEAST.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Punk Rock
« Reply #56 on: 04/ 17/ 2011, 04:54:55 PM »
combat 84- violence Small | Large

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Punk Rock
« Reply #57 on: 04/ 26/ 2011, 12:56:08 PM »
http://www.punknews.org/article/42379

Poly Styrene of the X-Ray Spex died. R.I.P. :(

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
Punk Rock
« Reply #58 on: 04/ 29/ 2011, 10:28:54 PM »
Teenage Bottlerocket - Mutilate Me (New song 2011) Fat Wreck Small | Large

fuck, i love this band. i just grabbed this EP.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Punk Rock
« Reply #59 on: 04/ 29/ 2011, 10:37:23 PM »
That EP is fantastic. I hope I can get out to The Fest this year and see them again.