YAY DESKTOPS!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY DESKTOPS!  (Read 65997 times)

Raggamofyn

• nubbin
YAY DESKTOPS!
« on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 03:08:45 AM »
I have a massive one, little off since the monitors are different sizes.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #1 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 03:16:52 AM »
I think I has a pretty sweet desktop.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #2 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 03:29:30 AM »

My wallpaper changes every 5 seconds, so this almost doesn't count. That's what it happened to be when I capped it.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #3 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 07:38:58 AM »

Dump computer. Crappy Dell.

Gaming computer, self built.

JanitorShmoo

• nubbin
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #4 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 10:28:08 AM »
Boom!

JanitorShmoo

• nubbin
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #5 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 10:33:29 AM »
For bonus points.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #6 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 11:26:52 AM »
Mine changes with my mood. As for this one, I'm still getting used to the brown. But Raven makes it wonderful.

Also my desktop is kind of cluttered compared to the rest of yours.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #7 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 11:28:30 AM »
Also my desktop is kind of cluttered compared to the rest of yours.

Could be much worse

Also most of them are using MACS which are kind of prone to being icon free mostly. I used to use Ubuntu, same deal. It's set up so much less icons wind up on your desktop.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #8 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 11:54:33 AM »
Mine actually looks much more cluttered than it is, too. Two of those icons are only there because I'm still sorting shit out after losing my HDD, and I didn't minimize iTunes when I took the cap. Here's what it normally looks like:

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #9 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 01:57:51 PM »
Threw this up after about a month of panty shots:

1920x1200 is LARGE

JohZho

• Warden of the south
  •   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #10 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 02:21:18 PM »
What is taht from?

I usually just hide all my icons and just make a mess out of the desktop folder lol

And... F yeah Range Murata's stuff is awesome. Know where I can get some of his art and crap? Maybe artbooks...

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #11 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 05:36:50 PM »
Messy but still 100x cleaner than my previous. Just grabbed the wallpaper like 2hrs ago, before that I was just running default win7 background.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #12 on: 05/ 27/ 2010, 05:53:46 PM »
And... F yeah Range Murata's stuff is awesome. Know where I can get some of his art and crap? Maybe artbooks...

Danbooru has most of his stuff scanned. Or if you sign up to Minitokyo/AnimePaper, someplace like that you can get the sweet high res. That's where I got the pics I made the wallpapers from.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #13 on: 05/ 28/ 2010, 12:40:48 AM »
For bonus points.

How did you screencap your iPhone?

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #14 on: 05/ 28/ 2010, 12:43:49 AM »
How did you screencap your iPhone?

hold down the home key then press the power button.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #15 on: 05/ 28/ 2010, 01:25:51 AM »
External Monitor

Laptop Monitor

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #16 on: 05/ 28/ 2010, 07:54:07 AM »
hold down the home key then press the power button.

I didn't know I could do that. Thank you.

Well, now that I know that I'll share my iPhone screen:

And my PC at works desktop:

I keep my desktops clean. So that's why you don't see any icons. Plus I have the task bar to autohide.

My Laptop desktop

I heart Moxxi. I heart Moxxi so much.
« Last Edit: 05/ 28/ 2010, 08:16:42 PM by Jack Hollow »

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #17 on: 05/ 28/ 2010, 09:39:39 AM »

Zeph

• nubbin
  • Brock "Aznable" Samson
  • Badges SCIENCE!
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #18 on: 05/ 28/ 2010, 08:03:45 PM »

JohZho

• Warden of the south
  •   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #19 on: 05/ 28/ 2010, 08:11:58 PM »
Could you send me that Samus pic?