YAY DESKTOPS!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY DESKTOPS!  (Read 63598 times)

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #40 on: 06/ 11/ 2010, 06:15:03 PM »
just started messing with rainmeter.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #41 on: 06/ 11/ 2010, 06:53:43 PM »
Desktop:

I used to have Rainmeter. Maybe I'll start using it again, though I like the empty look.

FL Studio:

FireStarMan

• nubbin
  • Wait, what?
  • Badges Sauninda Teach the children.
    • Tumblr.
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #42 on: 06/ 11/ 2010, 09:57:10 PM »
Desktop:

I used to have Rainmeter. Maybe I'll start using it again, though I like the empty look.

FL Studio:

think we could get both of those?

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #43 on: 06/ 12/ 2010, 12:58:20 AM »

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #44 on: 06/ 14/ 2010, 09:47:56 PM »

Electrium

• nubbin
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #45 on: 06/ 15/ 2010, 02:00:39 AM »
I love threads like this.  I always like to change up my desktop and it's cool to see what other people do and what programs people are using.  I usually keep it pretty simple, cause I like minimalist stuff:

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #46 on: 06/ 16/ 2010, 11:37:45 AM »
[repost from E3 2010 thread]

I just found two new iPhone wallpapers :D

JanitorShmoo

• nubbin
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #47 on: 06/ 16/ 2010, 01:06:07 PM »
I love threads like this.  I always like to change up my desktop and it's cool to see what other people do and what programs people are using.  I usually keep it pretty simple, cause I like minimalist stuff:

Holy crap can I has that wallpaper?

Electrium

• nubbin
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #48 on: 06/ 17/ 2010, 11:00:58 PM »
Holy crap can I has that wallpaper?

Yessir!  I don't remember where I got it from so I just put it on TinyPic.
http://i45.tinypic.com/6gl0.jpg

And here's the Persona 4 Rainmeter skin if you want that too:
http://customize.org/rainmeter/skins/71443

Cataract

• Mechanical Pony Wrangler
  •   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #49 on: 06/ 17/ 2010, 11:16:03 PM »
Here's mine. I recently upgraded to two monitors, so I like to keep a ton of shortcuts on one and keep shit on that one since it's a bit smaller, then have whatever I'm actively working on/looking at one my main 23" monitor. Background is from KoF11, the final stage. Although, if I could figure out how to have different wallpapers on different monitors, I'd be very happy.

Edit: Wait, I'm changing stuff around now :3

Looks so much better now IMO.

Also, a few notes. My monitor on the left is lower than my one on the right, so I have them set up a certain way so that the computer recognizes they aren't of equal height. This makes screencaps look weird. The top of my left monitor is right where the shortcuts end, and theres a tiny bit of space between the shortcuts on the bottom and the bottom of the monitor, I'd say about a centimeter and some change. Also, I realize it's a harsh contrast between the black of my main monitor and the lighter colors from the other one, but they've got a bit of space between the two, a few inches, so it looks more like pictures near each other, as opposed to connected (if that makes any sense to you at all).
« Last Edit: 06/ 17/ 2010, 11:34:26 PM by Cataract »

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #50 on: 06/ 18/ 2010, 12:14:22 AM »

FireStarMan

• nubbin
  • Wait, what?
  • Badges Sauninda Teach the children.
    • Tumblr.
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #51 on: 06/ 18/ 2010, 06:30:58 PM »

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #52 on: 06/ 18/ 2010, 06:48:28 PM »
Can has wallpaper nao?

Forgot where I initially got it but here it is.
http://imgur.com/W0dfe.jpg

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #53 on: 06/ 28/ 2010, 08:43:49 PM »
Pulled from Chad's blog

It's what a Zelda NES remake should be, and what I expect: a HD-ish overhead with proper perspective.  Maybe a little fisheye lens to get all of the scenery in, but that may get old after a while.

But the rounded-ground works for Mario Galaxy, so...

Electrium

• nubbin
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #54 on: 06/ 29/ 2010, 01:53:32 AM »
Sexy Zelda Art

Nintendo, I really hope you're seeing this.  The Kirby one looked phenomenal too.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #55 on: 06/ 29/ 2010, 08:57:54 PM »
I forgot these count. Here you go.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #56 on: 06/ 30/ 2010, 12:11:20 AM »
Yukiteru & Yuno share a kiss:

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #57 on: 07/ 01/ 2010, 10:07:19 AM »

Danny

• Brithandsome
  •   
  • Baby, you'd look good in a dumpster.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Rockmelon Game Night Beedog Approved Sauninda Manly Man Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #58 on: 07/ 01/ 2010, 10:55:16 AM »

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #59 on: 07/ 01/ 2010, 04:21:11 PM »