YAY DESKTOPS!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY DESKTOPS!  (Read 63804 times)

Dead Movie Star

• nubbin
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #60 on: 07/ 01/ 2010, 06:05:19 PM »

HammerShark

• nubbin
  • Live forever apes.
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #61 on: 07/ 01/ 2010, 10:54:08 PM »

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #62 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 01:12:48 AM »

D'awwwww i used to have this as my desktop as well.

HammerShark

• nubbin
  • Live forever apes.
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #63 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 01:39:18 AM »
I know it would probably diminish the thread title a bit, but why don't we just post our wallpapers (instead of screen shots)? Cause I really like a lot of these and wound't mind using them in the future.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #64 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 02:42:31 AM »
I know it would probably diminish the thread title a bit, but why don't we just post our wallpapers (instead of screen shots)? Cause I really like a lot of these and wound't mind using them in the future.

That takes the fun out of seeing other peoples entire desktop.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #65 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 07:01:04 AM »

Woot.

You can always just request them from people if you see one you like. Unless they're dicks and don't want to share.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #66 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 12:26:04 PM »
just changed it last night. I know it doesn't fit quite right but...meh, lazy. I miss this game so much. (the good ones, not On Tour and Blur)

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #67 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 01:30:12 PM »

At first I was like "oh this is pretty cool" and then I looked again and was like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT"

Eoin

• nubbin
  • My BRAINSPLOSION
    • Mindlaser
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #68 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 02:56:33 PM »
snip

What is that thing at the top there?

Eoin

• nubbin
  • My BRAINSPLOSION
    • Mindlaser
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #69 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 05:35:07 PM »

...I get bored

P.S. there is an actual image there but it got too dark to show it

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #70 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 08:55:02 PM »
What is that thing at the top there?

That's Billy. Oh, you mean the dock. I never use it so I don't know why I still have it.

Also, I found a video of the show where I got my wallpaper from.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leYqO-C3qGA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leYqO-C3qGA</a>

Further proof DEP is the craziest band out there.

Dead Movie Star

• nubbin
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #71 on: 07/ 13/ 2010, 06:35:35 PM »
Radical change.

FireStarMan

• nubbin
  • Wait, what?
  • Badges Sauninda Teach the children.
    • Tumblr.
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #72 on: 07/ 13/ 2010, 08:12:12 PM »
Someone should make a new thread for posting wallpaper downloads.

Duke of the Bump

• nubbin
  • An object at rest cannot be stopped.
    • Bumpington Estates
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #73 on: 07/ 13/ 2010, 09:28:35 PM »

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #74 on: 07/ 13/ 2010, 09:33:55 PM »

Hahahah, nice.
I want the mom/apple icon desktop from the new season (even though I'm not using a mac)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #75 on: 07/ 14/ 2010, 10:45:23 PM »

That part was so sad :C

Also awesome Anji avatar.  Dude was awesome.  Which is probably why I said awesome twice.

That's Billy. Oh, you mean the dock. I never use it so I don't know why I still have it.

I only keep mine as an indication that my computer is up and running after startup.

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #76 on: 08/ 05/ 2010, 05:26:25 AM »

Here's mine, I'm not sure why there's an unfinished CV on it though, I've had a finished one done for months *shrugs*

The artist who did my wallpaper http://blinck.deviantart.com/ He does loads of great landscape art

DrLightAteYourMagicite

• nubbin
    • RYM Page
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #77 on: 08/ 05/ 2010, 07:56:19 AM »

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #78 on: 08/ 09/ 2010, 06:29:37 PM »
Here's mine. The background picture is one that I took in Phoenix and it actually came out quiet good (in my opinion lol)

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #79 on: 08/ 09/ 2010, 06:33:20 PM »
Here's mine. The background picture is one that I took in Phoenix and it actually came out quiet good (in my opinion lol)

That's a great pic, I've never really had the money to get some decent camera equipment, my brother and father are avid photogrophers