YAY DESKTOPS!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY DESKTOPS!  (Read 63597 times)

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #80 on: 08/ 09/ 2010, 06:41:17 PM »
That's a great pic, I've never really had the money to get some decent camera equipment, my brother and father are avid photogrophers

thank you very much :) yeah I love photography but I'm only shooting with a Kodak EasyShare Z950. It takes gorgeous pictures but when I graduate I hope to get myself a cheap or okay DSLR

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #81 on: 08/ 09/ 2010, 06:44:14 PM »
thank you very much :) yeah I love photography but I'm only shooting with a Kodak EasyShare Z950. It takes gorgeous pictures but when I graduate I hope to get myself a cheap or okay DSLR

My Dad has a canon DSLR that does indeed look like a cannon, it's huge, but some of his pictures are breathtaking.

Dead Movie Star

• nubbin
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #82 on: 08/ 15/ 2010, 02:52:51 PM »
How I spent this early morning and afternoon.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #83 on: 08/ 15/ 2010, 05:21:36 PM »

The original image was too small so I had to fuck around with the background color until it was perfect. I have a bunch of Persona 4 wallpapers, but I think this is my favorite. It's so cute! And fuck all the kings. Fuck them in the anus.

Ulmeyda

• nubbin
  • Hurricane Polimar!
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #84 on: 08/ 16/ 2010, 05:41:09 PM »
While we're talking about Persona...

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #85 on: 08/ 17/ 2010, 09:20:54 PM »
Again, on the subject of Persona...

Rise is mai waifu.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #86 on: 08/ 17/ 2010, 09:30:11 PM »

Rise is mai waifu.
Your waifu sure has a purrty mouf.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #87 on: 08/ 17/ 2010, 09:47:45 PM »

Rise is mai waifu.

Everytime I see Rise I get irritated at the English dub becuase Rie did Rises voice for the Japanese audio and Rie > All your other crappy voice actresses.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #88 on: 08/ 19/ 2010, 12:36:06 PM »

I thought the white mat would be cooler, but the black mat looks better on my desktop

BETCHA ICHIGO'S NEXT UPGRADE'S GONNA BE WEARING SANDALS

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #89 on: 08/ 19/ 2010, 05:37:28 PM »

The photo is by a group called Project Zelda. They have a lot of cool photos.

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #90 on: 08/ 19/ 2010, 06:03:03 PM »

The photo is by a group called Project Zelda. They have a lot of cool photos.

That background is amazing do you know who made it?
And I didn't know there was a RMS group on steam

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #91 on: 08/ 19/ 2010, 06:06:42 PM »
 The site I linked is where I got the picture. They have a few Saria pictures and 1 or 2 more Link images.

edit: and one Malon (I think it's Malon. Might be Zelda....)

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #92 on: 08/ 20/ 2010, 12:32:27 AM »

The original image was too small so I had to fuck around with the background color until it was perfect. I have a bunch of Persona 4 wallpapers, but I think this is my favorite. It's so cute! And fuck all the kings. Fuck them in the anus.

can i maybe get this wallpaper from you? i like it.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #93 on: 08/ 21/ 2010, 06:54:51 PM »
can i maybe get this wallpaper from you? i like it.

There you go. That's the highest resolution I have, so you'll have to adjust the background color to make it all pretty like mine.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #94 on: 08/ 21/ 2010, 09:27:23 PM »
thank you kindly

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #95 on: 08/ 22/ 2010, 09:38:29 AM »
How I spent this early morning and afternoon.

I LOVE YOU DUDE

I was getting seriously sick of my Super Street Fighter 4 wallpaper, and I happened across a picture I last saw about 2 years ago and boom, new wallpaper. Kind of appropriate to have it now, after I finished Peace Walker, too.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #96 on: 08/ 22/ 2010, 12:39:04 PM »
I LOVE YOU DUDE

I was getting seriously sick of my Super Street Fighter 4 wallpaper, and I happened across a picture I last saw about 2 years ago and boom, new wallpaper. Kind of appropriate to have it now, after I finished Peace Walker, too.

woah that's gorgeous. Could you please share a link, man?

Reaprar

• nubbin
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #97 on: 08/ 23/ 2010, 01:16:10 AM »
Apparently I meant to post in this thread at three different times, since I already have three screenshots of my wallpaper cycle.

Anyway you guys are smalltime:

Icons are for chumps.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #98 on: 08/ 23/ 2010, 01:58:17 AM »
Icons are for chumps.

This is usually my philosophy. I don't even have the recycling bin most of the time. All hidden away.

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
YAY DESKTOPS!
« Reply #99 on: 08/ 23/ 2010, 07:08:38 AM »
woah that's gorgeous. Could you please share a link, man?

1680x1050