GO!GO!7188
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: GO!GO!7188  (Read 7829 times)

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #40 on: 06/ 02/ 2010, 07:45:23 PM »
Say whaaaat? o_O

How did this come about?

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #41 on: 06/ 02/ 2010, 07:47:11 PM »
FFFFFFFFFffff

I hope she's okay with you using the musics.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #42 on: 06/ 02/ 2010, 07:48:19 PM »
Let's hope so. :/

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #43 on: 06/ 03/ 2010, 01:02:27 AM »
If you go here and scroll down to the tracklist, you can listen to the first 30 seconds or so of each song. It's sorta 50/50 sounding like a throwback to their older stuff and the more rocked out stuff on Antenna.

TheCleaningGuy

• nubbin
  • Badges Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night
    • Siliconera
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #44 on: 06/ 03/ 2010, 01:55:21 AM »
Hnggggggg- I want this album now.
Also how does Akko know about TJS, and can you set me up with her, Topher? (You know, ignoring the whole marriage thing?)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #45 on: 06/ 03/ 2010, 02:17:42 AM »
She knows because I know someone who knows her, and I told that person who then told her.

And no. <3

TheCleaningGuy

• nubbin
  • Badges Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night
    • Siliconera
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #46 on: 06/ 04/ 2010, 11:14:11 PM »
It was worth a shot! :3

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #47 on: 06/ 06/ 2010, 12:24:01 AM »
mmm got an Greatest Hits of GOGO! cd, is there a specific album i should listen to?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #48 on: 06/ 06/ 2010, 12:35:39 AM »
mmm got an Greatest Hits of GOGO! cd, is there a specific album i should listen to?

Depends on what you like. They honestly don't have a bad album. Which songs did you like most on the best of?

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #49 on: 06/ 06/ 2010, 12:41:18 AM »
mmm i think (in no particular  order)

Rock
Kunoichi
Thundergirl (Kanden Version)
C7
Bungu

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #50 on: 06/ 06/ 2010, 12:49:03 AM »
Hm, you might dig Parade then. Or Gyotaku if you want more stuff that generally sounds like what's on the best of album. They've put out 4 albums since that came out, so the new stuff is a little different, but you would probably like Parade.

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #51 on: 06/ 06/ 2010, 12:56:48 AM »
Ok, i'll give Parade and their new stuff a listen, i enjoyed the best of so im pretty sure i'll dig it, thanks man

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #52 on: 06/ 07/ 2010, 12:24:08 PM »

HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHH

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #53 on: 06/ 07/ 2010, 01:42:03 PM »
My jealousy boner is quite large at the moment. How's it so far?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #54 on: 06/ 07/ 2010, 01:53:12 PM »
My jealousy boner is quite large at the moment. How's it so far?

Christ dude, it's so unbelievably fucking good. At first listen it kinda sounds like if you took Gyotaku and Antenna and smashed them together. As you can imagine, those little 30 second samples do it no justice at all. Need a few weeks with it before I can rank it among their other albums, but it's gotta be a contender for top 3.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #55 on: 06/ 07/ 2010, 02:05:50 PM »
Christ dude, it's so unbelievably fucking good. At first listen it kinda sounds like if you took Gyotaku and Antenna and smashed them together. As you can imagine, those little 30 second samples do it no justice at all. Need a few weeks with it before I can rank it among their other albums, but it's gotta be a contender for top 3.

Gyoktaku and Antenna are my two favorite albums of theirs. I NEED this album soon.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #56 on: 06/ 07/ 2010, 02:13:48 PM »
Gyoktaku and Antenna are my two favorite albums of theirs. I NEED this album soon.

Cross the bay and go to the music store in J-town. I'd go there but I don't want to drive 1hr+ trip on 101 or 880 on a weekday so I have to rely on the kinokuniya in san jose to get some copies in.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #57 on: 06/ 07/ 2010, 02:28:10 PM »
Cross the bay and go to the music store in J-town. I'd go there but I don't want to drive 1hr+ trip on 101 or 880 on a weekday so I have to rely on the kinokuniya in san jose to get some copies in.

I hadn't thought of that. I'll definitely have to try that soon.

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #58 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 07:06:19 PM »
So yeah atm im listening to the Antenna album and it's amazing so far..

@Topher  WTFOMG dude O_O

TheCleaningGuy

• nubbin
    • Siliconera
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #59 on: 06/ 08/ 2010, 07:36:12 PM »
Dammit, I wish I had new GoGo!