GO!GO!7188
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: GO!GO!7188  (Read 7264 times)

TheCleaningGuy

• nubbin
  • Badges Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night
    • Siliconera
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #60 on: 06/ 27/ 2010, 01:46:15 AM »
So I went to Kinokuniya today and was highly disappointed at the lack of new GoGo. :(
They did have CD&DVD versions Antenna and 569 though, but I didn't get them... yet.

TheCleaningGuy

• nubbin
  • Badges Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night
    • Siliconera
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #61 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 07:03:51 PM »
ANTENNA GET!

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #62 on: 07/ 02/ 2010, 07:12:20 PM »
ANTENNA GET!

Woo!! That has to be my favorite album of theirs.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #63 on: 07/ 03/ 2010, 12:04:41 AM »
Bout tiem yo.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #64 on: 07/ 03/ 2010, 07:46:10 AM »
Also,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln3dTzMwtrk[/youtube]

Griffplar

• nubbin
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #65 on: 07/ 03/ 2010, 07:50:20 AM »
I am now educating myself on the slowest internet I've had in weeks.

TheCleaningGuy

• nubbin
    • Siliconera
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #66 on: 07/ 04/ 2010, 10:40:02 PM »
Bout tiem yo.
Hey, Japanese CDs aren't cheap! Also, I found the CD a few days before I payed for my tickets to Japan, so I was a bit hesitant.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #67 on: 08/ 20/ 2010, 07:20:28 AM »

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #68 on: 08/ 20/ 2010, 12:38:07 PM »

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #69 on: 09/ 16/ 2010, 11:26:05 PM »
THE BOOM feat.ユウ(GO!GO!7188) - 蒼い夕陽

Mai waifu is rocking a lovely new haircut. <3

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #70 on: 09/ 16/ 2010, 11:39:58 PM »
 I love this. I'm tired, so the only way I can think of to describe it is... stylish.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #71 on: 09/ 16/ 2010, 11:40:44 PM »
Your waifu, can I haves?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #72 on: 09/ 16/ 2010, 11:44:21 PM »

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #73 on: 09/ 16/ 2010, 11:47:41 PM »
No.

I shall look at her from afar then.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #74 on: 09/ 16/ 2010, 11:49:27 PM »
I shall look at her from afar then.

As will I your waifu.~

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #75 on: 09/ 25/ 2010, 01:56:18 AM »
Listening to samples of the acoustic album and good god it's BEAUTIFUL.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #76 on: 09/ 25/ 2010, 08:37:09 AM »
Yeah dude, I can't wait for it to get here. So good.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #77 on: 09/ 30/ 2010, 11:20:40 AM »
IT ARRIVES. Sooooooo gooooooooooood.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #78 on: 09/ 30/ 2010, 03:16:46 PM »
KITAAAAAAAAA

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
GO!GO!7188
« Reply #79 on: 09/ 30/ 2010, 03:42:40 PM »
Listening now! So much goodness.