Guilty Pleasure Music
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Guilty Pleasure Music  (Read 3590 times)

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
Guilty Pleasure Music
« on: 05/ 28/ 2010, 08:31:22 PM »
This is essentially music that you might not openly say you like. Whether it is really embarrassing or not really at all, come here and tell us what you like without the judgement of us music elitists :P

I am currently really digging on The Audition's "Great Danger." It is poppy and catchy and is just doing it for me.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #1 on: 05/ 28/ 2010, 09:03:54 PM »
*Sigh*

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY</a>

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 16/ 2012, 11:28:15 AM »
Best Of Dubstep September 2011

I don't give a fuck.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #3 on: 03/ 16/ 2012, 12:30:48 PM »
Best Of Dubstep September 2011

I don't give a fuck.

This should not be considered a guilty pleasure by any means. I love dubstep. As far as electronic music goes, it's one of my favorite subgenres.

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #4 on: 03/ 17/ 2012, 02:23:56 AM »
I adore it
and I love that every dubstep video has a half-naked woman in it. Wearing headphones.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 15/ 2012, 11:49:20 PM »
Goddamn, there is nothing good about Nicki Minaj's music, but I love it so much.
Nicki Minaj - Beez In The Trap (Explicit) ft. 2 Chainz

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #6 on: 04/ 16/ 2012, 12:01:40 AM »
nicki minaj aint all that bad. she fucking murdered her verse on Monster.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #7 on: 04/ 16/ 2012, 12:07:25 AM »
nicki minaj aint all that bad. she fucking murdered her verse on Monster.

I don't even like rap or hiphop or whatever the hell music these kids listen to nowadays. There's just something about Nicki Minaj that compels me to listen to her.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #8 on: 04/ 16/ 2012, 12:12:27 AM »
i know what you mean. super bass was/is my jam. thats one banger of a pop song.

Grog

• nubbin
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #9 on: 04/ 16/ 2012, 12:42:21 AM »
or whatever the hell music these kids listen to nowadays.

Loak you are a few steps away from "get off my lawn" and "I was in the war" with that comment.  Just thought you should know.  And I hate most of the crap out today but my taste in music is pretty backwards anyways.

Danny

• Brithandsome
  •   
  • Baby, you'd look good in a dumpster.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Rockmelon Game Night Beedog Approved Sauninda Manly Man Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #10 on: 04/ 16/ 2012, 04:38:17 AM »
Even though I think that the idea of "guilty pleasure" music is bullshit, Nicki Minaj's "Stupid Hoe" fits the bill perfectly. I wrote 5 paragraphs about it, on my tumblr. I'm so conflicted.

Caustic

• nubbin
  • AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #11 on: 04/ 16/ 2012, 05:38:37 AM »
I still like the song "This Afternoon" by Nickelback. I hate them but... It's a good song to me!

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #12 on: 04/ 16/ 2012, 07:06:06 AM »
Any Anime opening period.
From Hare Hare Yukai to Sakura Kiss I hid these songs away by not letting anyone handle my iPhone for more than 2 seconds

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #13 on: 04/ 19/ 2012, 10:41:31 PM »
This shit right here:

Kingdom Hearts - Simple and Clean Small | Large

I've never even played Kingdom Hearts.

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #14 on: 04/ 19/ 2012, 11:49:13 PM »
Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back)

I catch myself singing  boy-band songs probably a little too often.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #15 on: 04/ 30/ 2012, 11:18:10 PM »
The Wanted - Glad You Came (Official)

David Guetta - Turn Me On ft. Nicki Minaj

Selena Gomez & The Scene - Love You Like A Love Song

pop music makes me feel guilty. Dig the Niki Minaj video tho. I love how the Selena Gomez video doesn't take it self seriously.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #16 on: 04/ 30/ 2012, 11:55:49 PM »

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #17 on: 05/ 01/ 2012, 10:54:31 AM »
Even though I think that the idea of "guilty pleasure" music is bullshit,

this although there is some shit i listen to privately ie you will never catch me listening to Limp Bizkit in my car at full blast but i may give it a whirl at home and yes Fred Durst is the biggest douche alive if it wasn't for the skills of Wes Borland i wouldn't give to fucks about Limp Bizkit but there are times where you can't deny talent.

Also there is nothing wrong with dubstep when done right (just like with every genre of music out there) but i do have a problem with it being in every fucking movie and game trailer i watch now.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #18 on: 05/ 01/ 2012, 11:21:04 AM »
Also there is nothing wrong with dubstep when done right (just like with every genre of music out there) but i do have a problem with it being in every fucking movie and game trailer i watch now.

This is not the fault of the artists themselves :/ I still get pretty excited when I hear dubstep in a game or movie trailer though.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
Guilty Pleasure Music
« Reply #19 on: 05/ 01/ 2012, 01:53:29 PM »
im just sick of dubstep that just shovels on the wobble bass and just relies on "hella sick drops" to carry the track. dubstep is defined mainly by its half-step drum pattern and its BPM. as much as i like that Reptile song skrillex did for that MK album, its not a dubstep song.