The Cinema
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Cinema  (Read 45751 times)

EffingDrYang

•   
  • Koromaru
  • Badges Spotted Memebon Rockstar
The Cinema
« Reply #40 on: 06/ 18/ 2010, 01:32:17 PM »
Splice will hopefully be happening this weekend
be prepared to be uncomfortable.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
The Cinema
« Reply #41 on: 06/ 18/ 2010, 01:34:27 PM »

argh thats what ive been reading but i dont know what it means but i am so tempted to spoil the movie for me by reading a synopsis but i really want to watch it without knowing.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
The Cinema
« Reply #42 on: 06/ 18/ 2010, 01:37:11 PM »

It definitely requires an acquired taste.

EffingDrYang

•   
  • Koromaru
The Cinema
« Reply #43 on: 06/ 18/ 2010, 01:46:52 PM »
argh thats what ive been reading but i dont know what it means but i am so tempted to spoil the movie for me by reading a synopsis but i really want to watch it without knowing.
Don't spoil it for yourself it,s definitely worth experiencing.

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
The Cinema
« Reply #44 on: 06/ 18/ 2010, 02:16:56 PM »
Splice is a good movie...the uncomfortableness is one or two scenes at the end but it s no more uncomfortable than other movies with darker elements.

I enjoyed it and recommend it to all. Stop being a wuss! :P

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
The Cinema
« Reply #45 on: 06/ 18/ 2010, 02:22:36 PM »
everytime ive tried to watch it something else always has came up (either i was napping or just didnt feel like it) but i think the 6th time is a charm haha.

EffingDrYang

•   
  • Koromaru
The Cinema
« Reply #46 on: 06/ 19/ 2010, 01:46:38 PM »
Splice is a good movie...the uncomfortableness is one or two scenes at the end but it s no more uncomfortable than other movies with darker elements.

I enjoyed it and recommend it to all. Stop being a wuss! :P
lol, guess I'm a wuss now because I didn't like a movie that some other people happened to enjoy.

Wintersocks

• Motivational Mountain Mover
  •   
  • Socks 2: Knit Harder
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Bears Dancing with Myself Happy Babies! Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
The Cinema
« Reply #47 on: 06/ 20/ 2010, 11:09:53 AM »
Okay, you guys should watch Get Him Greek. That movie has a serious case of the awesomes.

EffingDrYang

•   
  • Koromaru
The Cinema
« Reply #48 on: 06/ 20/ 2010, 04:58:02 PM »
Okay, you guys should watch Get Him Greek. That movie has a serious case of the awesomes.
lol yeah its pretty good. The ending kind of dragged on imo but the movie is awesome.

Wintersocks

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Bears Dancing with Myself Happy Babies! Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
The Cinema
« Reply #49 on: 06/ 21/ 2010, 03:07:12 PM »
lol yeah its pretty good. The ending kind of dragged on imo but the movie is awesome.

Yeah, but comedies have to have that one "serious part" near the end of the middle.

McChicken116

• nubbin
The Cinema
« Reply #50 on: 06/ 21/ 2010, 09:59:27 PM »
Yeah, I really liked get Him Ato The greek as well, was a bit too serious in some parts for my taste though

Wintersocks

•   
The Cinema
« Reply #51 on: 06/ 23/ 2010, 02:50:21 AM »
Yeah, I really liked get Him Ato The greek as well, was a bit too serious in some parts for my taste though

get him to the greek?

I totally thoguht it was just Get Him Greek.

Danny

• Brithandsome
  •   
  • Baby, you'd look good in a dumpster.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Rockmelon Game Night Beedog Approved Sauninda Manly Man Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
The Cinema
« Reply #52 on: 06/ 23/ 2010, 03:11:09 PM »
I just watched Infestation, a great sci-fi channel original movie.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mpVIqWXtOs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mpVIqWXtOs</a>

It has the perfect B-movie balance of genuinely awesome, and "So bad it's utterly perfect." That's what makes the best B-Movies IMO

Wintersocks

•   
The Cinema
« Reply #53 on: 06/ 23/ 2010, 03:18:27 PM »
Is it on Netflix or Itunes?

Danny

• Brithandsome
  •   
  • Baby, you'd look good in a dumpster.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Rockmelon Game Night Beedog Approved Sauninda Manly Man Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
The Cinema
« Reply #54 on: 06/ 23/ 2010, 03:22:03 PM »
No idea, I saw it on Sky(cable) and the UK doesn't have a netflix.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
The Cinema
« Reply #55 on: 06/ 23/ 2010, 04:43:53 PM »
It has the perfect B-movie balance of genuinely awesome, and "So bad it's utterly perfect." That's what makes the best B-Movies IMO

That's exactly how I felt about the DOA movie.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuGh4CrUMtM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuGh4CrUMtM</a>

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
The Cinema
« Reply #56 on: 06/ 23/ 2010, 05:16:46 PM »
Heh well I'm not a huge movie buff but I was gonna rent the Book of Eli the other night and watch it with some of my friends, but one of them that had watched the movie stood up, and spoiled EVERYTHING about it. If you've seen it you'll know what I'm talking about.

I think that's why I don't watch movies.

btw: Aeris Dies. xD

Wintersocks

•   
The Cinema
« Reply #57 on: 06/ 24/ 2010, 11:24:19 AM »
OH MY GOD TOY STORY 3 IS FUCKING AMAZING.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
The Cinema
« Reply #58 on: 06/ 24/ 2010, 04:08:12 PM »
Is it already out in Austria?

It isn't in Germany I think, DAMN!

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
The Cinema
« Reply #59 on: 06/ 24/ 2010, 09:42:19 PM »
I just watched Infestation, a great sci-fi channel original movie.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mpVIqWXtOs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mpVIqWXtOs</a>

I wasn't happy with the non-ending :(