The Cinema
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Cinema  (Read 47075 times)

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
The Cinema
« Reply #420 on: 04/ 21/ 2014, 01:48:02 PM »
1001 Movies you must see before you die:
ç¿ Small | Large

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
The Cinema
« Reply #421 on: 06/ 26/ 2014, 09:49:35 PM »
PACIFIC RIM 2 RELEASE DATE REVEALED; ANIMATED SERIES COMING

Guillermo del Toro - Special Message about Pacific Rim [HD]

I love you, del Toro!

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
The Cinema
« Reply #422 on: 08/ 31/ 2014, 12:30:34 AM »
The Korean Film Festival is back in Brisbane and I booked seven tickets for myself since last year's was so tight.

So far I've seen three: Hot Young Bloods, The Dinner and a Nora Noh documentary. All were great of course, the documentary was so fascinating, I'm no fashionista but I was glued to the screen all throughout.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
The Cinema
« Reply #423 on: 11/ 07/ 2014, 03:29:34 PM »
I just saw Big Hero 6 and while it wasn't anything groundbreaking, I think Honey Lemon may be waifu material.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
The Cinema
« Reply #424 on: 11/ 08/ 2014, 07:39:24 AM »
I also just saw it and loved it. I hope you waited for the stinger after the credits, because it was awesome.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
The Cinema
« Reply #425 on: 11/ 08/ 2014, 08:06:50 AM »
Interstellar was a surprising and interesting space movie. I liked it.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
The Cinema
« Reply #426 on: 11/ 09/ 2014, 10:19:26 PM »
I also just saw it and loved it. I hope you waited for the stinger after the credits, because it was awesome.
I was planning on taking the GF to this movie. Glad to hear you liked it.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
The Cinema
« Reply #427 on: 12/ 17/ 2015, 06:09:40 AM »
Soo, Star Wars anyone?
It was pretty good.

Sean

•   
The Cinema
« Reply #428 on: 12/ 17/ 2015, 12:45:27 PM »
Not yet. None of my friends like Star Wars so I'm seeing it by myself and if I'm doing that then I want to do it in a theatre that isn't completely packed.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
The Cinema
« Reply #429 on: 12/ 17/ 2015, 02:16:57 PM »
Still waiting to see Spectre. Might see it now that star wars is out so there might be less crowded for those screenings

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
The Cinema
« Reply #430 on: 12/ 17/ 2015, 04:08:45 PM »
going to a Star War tonight. even though im sick.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
The Cinema
« Reply #431 on: 12/ 17/ 2015, 09:38:57 PM »
Just got home from our outing to see it with my brother and a bunch of our old friends.

It's a real star wars movie. Finally.

Finally.

Still sinking in, but I loved it.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
The Cinema
« Reply #432 on: 12/ 18/ 2015, 01:53:57 AM »
fully agree. just walked in the door and that thing felt like Star Wars front to back. JJ really did a great job. Cannot wait for Rogue One (with Donnie Yen!!) and Rian Johnson taking the helm for Episode VIII.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
The Cinema
« Reply #433 on: 12/ 20/ 2015, 08:19:37 PM »
Star Wars was pretty rad.  Finn was SOOOO endearing.  <3

Sean

•   
The Cinema
« Reply #434 on: 12/ 21/ 2015, 01:22:51 AM »
What a good movie.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
The Cinema
« Reply #435 on: 12/ 23/ 2015, 08:35:40 PM »
Star Wars, that was fucking legit, oh man...

one complaint, wish kylo ren never showed his face, couldn't really match the character to actor myself.

all the characters where awesome. See Lucas? see what happens when you direct your actors properly? you get this.

Sean

•   
The Cinema
« Reply #436 on: 12/ 23/ 2015, 11:30:51 PM »
one complaint

Was pretty jarring. But I've seen him in other films he's quite good, I hope he's able to do cool shit in the next one.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
The Cinema
« Reply #437 on: 12/ 24/ 2015, 07:14:55 PM »
Agreed on the complaint. I'm hoping to get more used to him next movie.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
The Cinema
« Reply #438 on: 12/ 30/ 2015, 02:21:13 PM »
Saw Star Wars the other day and enjoyed it quite a bit. The returning characters were handled well for the most part and I loved the look of all the First Order stuff. I also really liked Kylo Ren as a villian, pretty much in all aspects. Looking forward to seeing how he and the other newbies develop in the next film.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
The Cinema
« Reply #439 on: 02/ 04/ 2016, 12:48:25 AM »
It's still in the cinema so I can still talk about it here instead of films I saw recently but

OMG I LOVE THE NEW STAR WARS

Had an interview the same day that didn't go as well as I wanted but star wars made me feel soooo much better