YAY AWESOME ART!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY AWESOME ART!  (Read 67608 times)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
YAY PAINTINGS [AND OTHER ART]!
« Reply #40 on: 09/ 03/ 2010, 02:21:46 AM »

That looks like something out of Castle in the Sky.

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #41 on: 09/ 03/ 2010, 05:10:24 AM »
I love this game, this aint my video though.

Speed Painting with SAI [Golden Sun] Small | Large

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #42 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 11:51:29 PM »
How About

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #43 on: 09/ 28/ 2010, 11:14:40 AM »
How About

At first I was like what's the deal? He did a pretty good copy bu-

And then I saw.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #44 on: 09/ 28/ 2010, 07:03:41 PM »
That dude has a firm grasp of negative space

He even gave her a smile

He should pick dirty cars at night and do this, making people feel horrible the next morning when they have to wash them.  As punishment for letting their cars get that dirty.

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
« Reply #45 on: 09/ 30/ 2010, 07:20:36 PM »
That dude has a firm grasp of negative space

He even gave her a smile

He should pick dirty cars at night and do this, making people feel horrible the next morning when they have to wash them.  As punishment for letting their cars get that dirty.

Um... sounds llike a triple edged sword? haha

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #46 on: 10/ 01/ 2010, 10:56:16 AM »
i would let my car get that dirty in hopes he would do that.

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #47 on: 10/ 07/ 2010, 01:01:18 PM »
Jesus christ. Something about watching the man draw like that, staight marker on paper, leaves me in awe. he has such a definite feel for the placement of features and the general shape of everything, it's incredible.

MOEBIUS DRAWING BLUEBERRY Small | Large

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #48 on: 10/ 07/ 2010, 06:56:27 PM »

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #49 on: 10/ 07/ 2010, 10:34:38 PM »
<3 Audrey Kawasaki so much. Here's her website: http://www.audrey-kawasaki.com/index.php

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
« Reply #50 on: 10/ 08/ 2010, 12:57:38 AM »
I've been digging this kind of stuff lately

Dan Zettwoch

And some Keith Haring

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
« Reply #51 on: 10/ 15/ 2010, 12:01:22 AM »
I digged this

Also,

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
« Reply #52 on: 10/ 22/ 2010, 11:26:34 PM »

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #53 on: 10/ 23/ 2010, 08:31:42 AM »
This is a thing I did once when I was bored:

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #54 on: 10/ 23/ 2010, 11:44:15 AM »
Just watched Exit through the Gift shop, pretty amazing movie. Kind of boring in the middle I think, but cool because you can see how they do all that great art!

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
« Reply #55 on: 10/ 24/ 2010, 11:46:18 AM »
Why did I never notice this thread sooner? Dump inc:

This is only about a 10th of my "awesome" folder. Full res available on request. Also, I can try and dig up the authors if you like, I think I bookmarked most if not all of them.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #56 on: 10/ 24/ 2010, 03:47:58 PM »
I swear, you and I are like remotely brain-synced with our Pixiv viewing or something. All the stuff you post is the exact same stuff I just favorited or rated a day or two before.

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
« Reply #57 on: 10/ 24/ 2010, 05:34:41 PM »
Hehe, that's pretty awesome. Usually I'll get on every morning/night and check out the rookie/daily/weekly/monthly ladders and check to see if there's anything new I like. If I haven't heard of the artist before, I'll usually look through their back log. It's all about colors and cuteness for me.

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
« Reply #58 on: 10/ 25/ 2010, 10:17:04 AM »

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
« Reply #59 on: 10/ 30/ 2010, 01:11:44 AM »
Yay for triple post. Dunno if anyone's even looking at these, but oh wellz.

Re-found an artist tonight that I absolutely adore. Goes by AC: