This is where you go to share music you've made.
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: This is where you go to share music you've made.  (Read 15140 times)

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
« Reply #40 on: 02/ 12/ 2011, 08:57:28 AM »
Great work as always ;D

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #41 on: 02/ 14/ 2011, 04:28:40 AM »
Reposting this, since I did a bit of editing and so had to reupload the vidja:

Go Ronin (Dschinghis Khan cover) Small | Large

And if anyone doesn't know what this is a cover of:

Zipang "Samurai" by Dschingis Khan Small | Large

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
« Reply #42 on: 02/ 14/ 2011, 02:24:48 PM »
Dude, you are the master. Good job =D
« Last Edit: 02/ 16/ 2011, 02:04:36 PM by KeenanTheSavage »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #43 on: 02/ 16/ 2011, 02:09:26 AM »
Dude, you are a master. Good job =D

:D Thanks! I wouldn't say I'm anywhere near a master though. >_>; I have a long, long, long, looooong, long way to go.

New song:

"Circles (Soul Coughing cover)" Small | Large

nym

• nubbin
« Reply #44 on: 05/ 03/ 2011, 06:10:10 PM »
hi, folks.
i came here because i found a link someone else posted to my music.
i am happy that someone found my music good enough to share with others.
in the case that more of you would like this album, here's a link.
it's called Warm Blooded Lizard, and it can be found here:
http://ratsofnym.com
this is an instrumental hip hop album with spaghetti western influence.
it is emotional and powerful, and contains a number of different moods and atmospheres.
i hope you enjoy it.
thanks for your time
Nym

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #45 on: 05/ 03/ 2011, 06:44:16 PM »
Very cool, thanks for sharing, sir!

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #46 on: 05/ 03/ 2011, 10:16:46 PM »
yes i was the one that linked it (also a member of the mpc forums) if you see this again NYM, bravo man very good album and this is coming from someone who nearly despises anything with a western influence (even Back to the Future 3).  Anyways it's a killer album if yall have the money to buy it and dig the influences i highly recommend it.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #47 on: 05/ 03/ 2011, 11:08:33 PM »
Oh yeah, I remember this. I sat back and vegged out to the album. Great music, man.

nym

• nubbin
« Reply #48 on: 05/ 04/ 2011, 04:54:03 PM »
thank you, shibalba, manic and topher. seeing links that people have made to my music is probably the most rewarding part of this whole music-making process (other than, you know, the "not going crazy" part)

sorry to touch a sore spot with the western shizz. it won't happen again. if you don't know, i have an older album that is free (for the time being). you can find it here: http://nymantics.com

it's called Edge City, it's a little goofier and more out there. quirky boom bap instrumentalistic hip hop.
edit, actually since you spelled my name in all capitals you probably already have Edge City!!

thanks again ladies and gentlemans. best wishes.
nym

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #49 on: 05/ 04/ 2011, 09:27:57 PM »
Just now catching up on the Nym wagon. Holy crap, yall weren't kidding. Good stuff.

fryfry

• Board Manager
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
« Reply #50 on: 05/ 04/ 2011, 09:35:49 PM »
Finally got a break from busy busy to give it a listen, bravo sir! Very good stuff!

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
« Reply #51 on: 05/ 11/ 2011, 10:08:49 PM »
So my friend got a copy of FL studio the other day and we were messing around made a few beats: http://soundcloud.com/lullabiesfortheendoftime/loon-mtn and http://soundcloud.com/lullabiesfortheendoftime/moth-feast. Making that stuff is fun as all hell, although FL Studio has a steep learning curve in my opinion. Anyhow, tell me what you guys think (I'll try to get Youtube videos up soon-ish)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #52 on: 05/ 16/ 2011, 02:15:47 AM »
So my friend got a copy of FL studio the other day and we were messing around made a few beats: http://soundcloud.com/lullabiesfortheendoftime/loon-mtn and http://soundcloud.com/lullabiesfortheendoftime/moth-feast. Making that stuff is fun as all hell, although FL Studio has a steep learning curve in my opinion. Anyhow, tell me what you guys think (I'll try to get Youtube videos up soon-ish)

This is pretty boss. :D Nice job, especially for your first stuff. My only suggestion would be to make more use of the sound panning, makes the song sound full.

Also, a recent song of mine was finally uploaded to Free Soundtrack:

Mr. Foetus - Echo Log

Made this months ago. I completely forgot that I did it. XD

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
« Reply #53 on: 05/ 16/ 2011, 11:38:25 AM »
That was pretty sweet ;D

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
    • Keenan Payne
« Reply #54 on: 05/ 16/ 2011, 02:05:20 PM »
This is pretty boss. :D Nice job, especially for your first stuff. My only suggestion would be to make more use of the sound panning, makes the song sound full.

Also, a recent song of mine was finally uploaded to Free Soundtrack:

Mr. Foetus - Echo Log

Made this months ago. I completely forgot that I did it. XD

Thanks man, and yeah, we're working on a lot of different things (mostly like dubstep/house/club beats). Two more up: http://soundcloud.com/lullabiesfortheendoftime/tripwire and http://soundcloud.com/lullabiesfortheendoftime/tornado-1 (not very fond of how this one turned out honestly, but oh wells)

And good job on that song man, that was sick :D

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
    • Keenan Payne
« Reply #55 on: 08/ 05/ 2011, 12:01:31 AM »
So I started up my own Sound Cloud and am starting to create my own beats and I'd really like it if you guys gave it a listen and gave me your opinions and some tips on what I could do better. I'm just starting out but yeah, it's a fun little hobby I'd like to continue.

First song: http://soundcloud.com/keenan-payne1/downtown

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #56 on: 08/ 05/ 2011, 07:38:27 AM »
awesome, will def give it a listen when i get home :)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #57 on: 08/ 17/ 2011, 05:42:08 PM »
So I started up my own Sound Cloud and am starting to create my own beats and I'd really like it if you guys gave it a listen and gave me your opinions and some tips on what I could do better. I'm just starting out but yeah, it's a fun little hobby I'd like to continue.

First song: http://soundcloud.com/keenan-payne1/downtown

That sounds awesome! Sounds like it would make for some sweet background music.

[/late]

Also, another RMS exclusive sample. Doing this one solely in FL Studio. Wondering if I should swap out the current chiptunes with LSDJ ones though...Also, how does the "guitar" sound? It's the best I can do without an actual one...

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #58 on: 08/ 17/ 2011, 06:37:17 PM »
that's an awesome sample track. i like the fake guitars i think it suits the track. the only thing i can hear is that when everything kicks in the snare gets a little buried.

also, turbo jelly of yo skillz

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #59 on: 08/ 18/ 2011, 06:53:42 PM »
that's an awesome sample track. i like the fake guitars i think it suits the track. the only thing i can hear is that when everything kicks in the snare gets a little buried.

also, turbo jelly of yo skillz

The snare gets buried? I see. Hmmmm...I'll need to figure out how to bring it out more then. Though, it's more of a rockish song, so I'm not sure if the snare needs to be that prominent. I'll still see what I can do though.

Anyway, thanks! :D And your skillz are better than my skillz by far. Nothing beats real instruments. All I know how to do is put notes in places and listen to sound. XD