This is where you go to share music you've made.
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: This is where you go to share music you've made.  (Read 15266 times)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #60 on: 08/ 18/ 2011, 10:41:54 PM »
^ that is an awesome skill btw, many people can put notes together but not everyone can make it listenable. i think what it is, is that there is probably a couple of sounds in the same eq space as the snare. and that is a thing i don't know to much about (eq spacing, compression, sidechaining etc.) im not really hip on that stuff at all.

either way i still think its awesome and can't wait to hear the whole thing.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #61 on: 08/ 26/ 2011, 12:55:25 AM »
there is probably a couple of sounds in the same eq space as the snare.

This is a thing I can't figure out. And makes me know that I'm nowhere near as good of a musician as most people. XD

In any case, I'm gonna be releasing a single at some point. Already have one definite song, OBAKEROCK. The second one I'm not too sure about. Maybe the one I shared. Or maybe something lighter, since OBAKEROCK is pretty heavy. The third is gonna be a remix of one of the two. Whatever happens though, the cover's gonna be a rendition of this:

Which would make more sense I guess if I put one of the songs in, called Kappa, and made that the name of the single. Uuuughhh, I dunno...

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #62 on: 09/ 01/ 2011, 06:27:45 PM »
So, that last song I shared probably won't make it into the album. This thing happened where all of the songs I made after it were much better quality, and going back and trying to make the song sound better only made it sound worse somehow. Tired of fiddling around with it. So, the RMS exclusive was even more exclusive, cause no one will ever hear that song again. XD

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #63 on: 12/ 08/ 2011, 07:22:59 PM »
Here's a sample of a song (without vocals) that's going on my single/album/sandwich:

"HYAKUMONOGATARI (NOVOX SAMPLE)" - Mr. Foetus Small | Large

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #64 on: 12/ 08/ 2011, 09:41:02 PM »
I like it a lot!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #65 on: 12/ 08/ 2011, 10:49:20 PM »
Thanks! :D

Also, made this thing for the Talking to Women About Videogames remix album. Not sure if it'll make it in or not:

"DWWAV" - Mr. Foetus

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #66 on: 01/ 05/ 2012, 11:43:53 PM »
Thanks! :D

Also, made this thing for the Talking to Women About Videogames remix album. Not sure if it'll make it in or not:

"DWWAV" - Mr. Foetus

Congrats on making it into the finished product Mav! I just got around to listening to it today. It's all pretty great.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #67 on: 01/ 07/ 2012, 03:17:44 PM »
Congrats on making it into the finished product Mav! I just got around to listening to it today. It's all pretty great.

Thanks! :D It was very fun doing it. Funny thing is, I came up with 2 completely different songs after I'd submitted the first one. Now they're in my head and I have nothing I can do with them.

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #68 on: 01/ 07/ 2012, 04:37:32 PM »
Thanks! :D It was very fun doing it. Funny thing is, I came up with 2 completely different songs after I'd submitted the first one. Now they're in my head and I have nothing I can do with them.
Produce them in your spare time and share them... for great justice.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #69 on: 01/ 07/ 2012, 04:43:36 PM »
Holmes should have mentioned you as well when he advertised the album...
I dig the song a lot, will buy as soon as money is on the card ^^

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #70 on: 01/ 08/ 2012, 12:50:51 AM »
Produce them in your spare time and share them... for great justice.

Hmmmm...Maybe I'll do that then.

Holmes should have mentioned you as well when he advertised the album...
I dig the song a lot, will buy as soon as money is on the card ^^

Hahah, no one knows about me though. I'm just happy I'm on the album with people that deserve it better.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #71 on: 01/ 08/ 2012, 04:27:26 AM »
Well the fact that they don't know you is bad. So maybe he could have made you known, along the people everyone knows anyways.

How is the ep/lp/release thing coming along?

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #72 on: 01/ 13/ 2012, 04:14:41 PM »
Well the fact that they don't know you is bad. So maybe he could have made you known, along the people everyone knows anyways.

How is the ep/lp/release thing coming along?

Hmmm...Possibly. No one seems to be seeking me out now that the album is out, though. But eeehhhh...Oh well, I guess.

The album(s) is going pretty slow. I'm releasing my full-chiptune album first (with some songs I've posted already), but I need to go back and edit the songs a bit to make them sound better. Which is nearly complete. The bigger album is coming along a lot slower because I'm trying to finish up the songs, then master them (which takes forever), and then I need to add voice with VOCALOID (which could take even longer). The main block I'm coming up against is that I'm having the hardest time acquiring VOCALOID at the moment. I had it once but had to delete it because I needed space on my computer. Maybe I cursed myself. XD

Also, made a new song. Not even sure if it'll be on an album or not:

"MEGALOMUFFIN" - Mr. Foetus

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #74 on: 01/ 25/ 2012, 02:33:47 PM »
New song, tracker version:

"Ja ne" - Mr. Foetus

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #75 on: 01/ 25/ 2012, 02:54:07 PM »
That was really pretty awesome!

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
« Reply #76 on: 01/ 25/ 2012, 03:05:23 PM »
Mav that is seriously awesome!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #77 on: 01/ 25/ 2012, 03:27:10 PM »
Thanks, guys! :D

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #78 on: 01/ 25/ 2012, 03:54:41 PM »
I should have had this idea waaaay earlier, could I ask/commison you to do an intro/theme for the radio show? Aka would that be possible?

« Last Edit: 01/ 25/ 2012, 04:07:38 PM by Schabracke »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #79 on: 01/ 25/ 2012, 04:13:55 PM »
I should have had this idea waaaay earlier, could I ask/commison you to do an intro/theme for the radio show? Aka would that be possible?

Sure, I could do that! It would be a paid commission, though. And the length of the song would depend on the price.