This is where you go to share music you've made.
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: This is where you go to share music you've made.  (Read 15328 times)

hellodrjoe

• nubbin

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #81 on: 10/ 24/ 2012, 12:09:06 PM »
I made another Tobuscus remix:

TOBUSCUS REMIX 「G.J.TOBY!」MR.FOETUS

Think I might start doing more animated backgrounds with my music uploads...

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #82 on: 10/ 24/ 2012, 12:30:08 PM »
prrrrrrettttty sweeeet!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #83 on: 10/ 24/ 2012, 04:39:29 PM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #84 on: 10/ 27/ 2012, 12:36:06 PM »
So, I legitimately want to know: Is there something wrong with this song or video? I'm curious because:

I've literally never gotten such a bad response to a song before, especially one that I worked hard on. I either get nothing or more likes than dislikes. Not that I'm always expecting likes, but this kind of startled me. So I want to know what I did wrong so I can remedy that shit. XD If that many people can dislike my song in such a short amount of time then there must be something wrong on my end.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
« Reply #85 on: 10/ 27/ 2012, 02:49:10 PM »
So, I legitimately want to know: Is there something wrong with this song or video? I'm curious because:

I've literally never gotten such a bad response to a song before, especially one that I worked hard on. I either get nothing or more likes than dislikes. Not that I'm always expecting likes, but this kind of startled me. So I want to know what I did wrong so I can remedy that shit. XD If that many people can dislike my song in such a short amount of time then there must be something wrong on my end.
Maybe they disliked my comment and it reflected back onto your work...

excuse me, I have failed you, committing seppuku right naow!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #86 on: 10/ 27/ 2012, 02:53:23 PM »
Nah, I doubt that's it. They would have thumbed down the comment itself, if anything. And if they did dislike a comment, it would have been my dubstep jab comment. Which I removed, cause it was a bit unnecessary. XD

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #87 on: 10/ 27/ 2012, 05:07:37 PM »
Good sir, have you checked out the Chiptunes=Win thingy?
They got some things brewing and I am sure they'd take your music into the next compilation or something like that. If they are planning on doing another one...
The on who organizes it is a really nice dude!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #88 on: 10/ 27/ 2012, 06:16:04 PM »
Good sir, have you checked out the Chiptunes=Win thingy?
They got some things brewing and I am sure they'd take your music into the next compilation or something like that. If they are planning on doing another one...
The on who organizes it is a really nice dude!

I just checked that out, cause I hadn't heard of it before. That's pretty awesome. Think I'll try my hand if they decide to do another one.

Aaaand now I'm putting a shameless album plug on their Facebook group page. I have no shame.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #89 on: 10/ 27/ 2012, 06:19:47 PM »
That's what they are there for. They actually have a really extensive list of chip artists. And the compilations that were both really awesome!
Chiptunes=Win

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #90 on: 10/ 27/ 2012, 07:04:06 PM »
 It's not my jam. And I can see why people dislike it. It's just not a song everyone is going to like.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #91 on: 10/ 28/ 2012, 02:33:53 AM »
That's what they are there for. They actually have a really extensive list of chip artists. And the compilations that were both really awesome!
Chiptunes=Win

There's some damn good tunes there. I'm kind of intimidated now... XD

It's not my jam. And I can see why people dislike it. It's just not a song everyone is going to like.

Well, let's put it this way...Say you stumbled upon the song. Would you press dislike or ignore it completely?

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #92 on: 10/ 28/ 2012, 11:39:15 AM »
The song crosses over a lot of genres, so it's hard to classify. For me, it sounds good, but borders on being cacophonous at a times. I'm not saying didn't take a lot of work, but it asks a lot from the listener. Please don't take this as being douchey. Doing my best to be constructive.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #93 on: 10/ 28/ 2012, 07:33:33 PM »
 It's the lyrics/vocals that kill it for me.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #94 on: 10/ 28/ 2012, 07:46:49 PM »
The song crosses over a lot of genres, so it's hard to classify. For me, it sounds good, but borders on being cacophonous at a times. I'm not saying didn't take a lot of work, but it asks a lot from the listener. Please don't take this as being douchey. Doing my best to be constructive.

No, that's understandable. Definitely agreed, actually. XD

It's the lyrics/vocals that kill it for me.

Well, it's a parody remix of Tobuscus, so that's expected of someone who isn't a fan of his silly singing.

(7:40)
Minecraft - FLYING

But the people listening to the song are his fans, so I can only assume it's what EG said.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #95 on: 02/ 18/ 2013, 03:27:52 PM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #96 on: 03/ 08/ 2013, 11:45:24 AM »
Haven't posted in this thread in a while...

THIS IS A THING WHAT I DID:

「地獄を見せてやる!」MR.FOETUS Small | Large

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #97 on: 03/ 08/ 2013, 01:31:08 PM »
It is quite heavy. But nicely done!

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #98 on: 03/ 12/ 2013, 01:25:19 PM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #99 on: 03/ 12/ 2013, 03:32:45 PM »
It is quite heavy. But nicely done!

MUCH THANKS! :D

I accidentally a song.

Fuck yeah. It's like 8-bit metal, especially at 1:40.