Futurama!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Futurama!  (Read 5849 times)

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Futurama!
« Reply #20 on: 07/ 31/ 2010, 10:07:12 PM »
I loved the recent episode where bender has a mortal defect and goes looking for Inspector #5. The ending is heart warming.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Futurama!
« Reply #21 on: 08/ 01/ 2010, 12:14:25 AM »
I loved the recent episode where bender has a mortal defect and goes looking for Inspector #5. The ending is heart warming.

That one was particularly good. As was the one with the Forward Only time machine.  I think Manic Maverick needs to watch that one.

Also all 4 seasons and all movies are on Netflix now.

Sharp Cypher

•   
  • Lurkin'
  • Badges Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Spotted Memebon Happy Babies! Rockmelon Game Night
    • My Personal Website
Futurama!
« Reply #22 on: 08/ 04/ 2010, 10:05:09 AM »
I liked "The Late Philip J. Fry" because it was so much like hard sci-fi.

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Futurama!
« Reply #23 on: 08/ 04/ 2010, 10:24:38 AM »

I won't lie, that renewed my faith in this season. That and the one with the Only Forward Time Machine

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Futurama!
« Reply #24 on: 08/ 11/ 2010, 01:01:16 AM »
I won't lie, that renewed my faith in this season. That and the one with the Only Forward Time Machine

same here for sure. It's been hard to keep up cause I've been busy but I'm quiet happy so far with it

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Futurama!
« Reply #25 on: 08/ 11/ 2010, 02:38:23 AM »
Watched the first 2 movies of Futurama.
Don't really have a strong opinion of either though the first was better than the second.
Gonna finish by watching the other 2

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
Futurama!
« Reply #26 on: 08/ 13/ 2010, 04:54:35 PM »
Watched the first 2 movies of Futurama.
Don't really have a strong opinion of either though the first was better than the second.
Gonna finish by watching the other 2

Was 2 Benders Game? Cuz I watched that last week and thought it was pretty bad.

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Futurama!
« Reply #27 on: 08/ 13/ 2010, 04:57:55 PM »
Yeah, Bender's game was the second movie

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Futurama!
« Reply #28 on: 08/ 13/ 2010, 05:32:22 PM »
Haven't seen Bender's Game yet...... so is it not as good as the series or the first movie?

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
Futurama!
« Reply #29 on: 08/ 13/ 2010, 05:59:56 PM »
Haven't seen Bender's Game yet...... so is it not as good as the series or the first movie?

Maybe it's just because I don't care either way too much for DnD but, it just seemed like REFERENTIAL HUMOUR! HOOOOO!

And they made an "I am your father" joke. I don't care if you repeat it line for line, it hasn't been funny/cool for years. Possibly almost decades.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
    • Keenan Payne
Futurama!
« Reply #30 on: 08/ 13/ 2010, 08:04:11 PM »
Maybe it's just because I don't care either way too much for DnD but, it just seemed like REFERENTIAL HUMOUR! HOOOOO!

And they made an "I am your father" joke. I don't care if you repeat it line for line, it hasn't been funny/cool for years. Possibly almost decades.

decades indeed. i'll keep away from the movie. thank you for the lovely review.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Futurama!
« Reply #31 on: 08/ 14/ 2010, 12:40:30 AM »
I liked the movies. /shrug

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Futurama!
« Reply #32 on: 08/ 14/ 2010, 03:37:56 AM »
Yeah, Bender's game was the second movie

I thought Bender's game was the 3rd movie and yeah I didn't like it as much as the other movies.
Although I did finish the trilogy and into the wild green yonder was alright I guess.
How does every feel about the clockwork origin?

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Futurama!
« Reply #33 on: 08/ 14/ 2010, 05:41:24 AM »

Austin Powers made it funny.

"I'm your father!"
"Really??"
"No, I can't back that up..."

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Futurama!
« Reply #34 on: 08/ 14/ 2010, 01:15:42 PM »
I thought Bender's game was the 3rd movie
It is. The Beast with a Billion Backs is the 2nd movie.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Futurama!
« Reply #35 on: 08/ 29/ 2010, 11:39:53 PM »
watched all four of the Futurama movies for the 1st time ever over the weekend.

I'd have to put them in this order
Bender's Big Score (the nostalgia in this movie was off the chart really liked this one)
The Beast With A Billion Backs
Into the Wild Green Yonder
Bender's Game

Probably liked bender's game the least because of the massive LotR references and overall i thought it was kinda a mess but still lovable.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Badges Moonspeaker Artsy Fartsy Sauninda Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
    • Sanpozeit
Futurama!
« Reply #36 on: 06/ 23/ 2011, 10:03:14 PM »
Whelp, this show back on again.  And it's pretty good.  Technically, I think this is the second half of the new season, but even so, last years episodes were a good warmup to these.  I think they've definitely gotten back in  the groove.

Also, did my ears deceive me, or was that Patton Oswalt as the ugly giant?

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
Futurama!
« Reply #37 on: 06/ 23/ 2011, 10:05:15 PM »

Also, did my ears deceive me, or was that Patton Oswalt as the ugly giant?
That was patton oswalt.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
Futurama!
« Reply #38 on: 06/ 23/ 2011, 10:57:58 PM »
New season started off great. The bikini calendar was hilarious. Especially the Professor's floppy rack.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
Futurama!
« Reply #39 on: 06/ 23/ 2011, 11:04:13 PM »
New season started off great. The bikini calendar was hilarious. Especially the Professor's floppy rack.
Zoidberg was disturbing