Futurama!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Futurama!  (Read 5732 times)

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Futurama!
« Reply #40 on: 06/ 23/ 2011, 11:07:57 PM »
hahaha, yeah that was equally fucked up.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Badges Moonspeaker Artsy Fartsy Sauninda Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
    • Sanpozeit
Futurama!
« Reply #41 on: 06/ 24/ 2011, 12:09:16 AM »
They really are making the most of being free from broadcast standards.

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Futurama!
« Reply #42 on: 07/ 03/ 2011, 03:02:13 PM »
Zoidberg was looking damn fine.

Fixed

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Futurama!
« Reply #43 on: 07/ 03/ 2011, 03:17:36 PM »
Fixed
That's clearly what I meant.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Badges Moonspeaker Artsy Fartsy Sauninda Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
    • Sanpozeit
Futurama!
« Reply #44 on: 07/ 03/ 2011, 11:04:25 PM »
Shoot, forgot to watch this week's episode.  I love the Robot Devil.  :<
Trying to keep up with TV is hard when you normally don't.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Futurama!
« Reply #45 on: 07/ 03/ 2011, 11:08:55 PM »
They'll play the previous week's ep before the new one this week.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
    • Sanpozeit
Futurama!
« Reply #46 on: 07/ 03/ 2011, 11:09:46 PM »
They'll play the previous week's ep before the new one this week.

What?  Two meals in one week?

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
    • Sanpozeit
Futurama!
« Reply #47 on: 07/ 07/ 2011, 10:59:27 PM »
So, this season of Futurama is surprisingly good and hilarious.  Looks like they've requisitioned their groove back.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
Futurama!
« Reply #48 on: 07/ 07/ 2011, 11:37:49 PM »
Fry being a cop was pretty awesome. Also any cameo of the lady that says 'My Kejigger!' is always good.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
    • Sanpozeit
Futurama!
« Reply #49 on: 07/ 08/ 2011, 12:40:19 AM »
I think this might also have been the first time they acknowledged her by name.  Also, I thought the way they handled the mannish chief lady was actually pretty funny.  I feel like if it were in the episodes from last year, they might've dragged it out (a lot of those episodes took cheap 'offensive just to do it' shots like Family Guy now tends to).  Both episodes actually illicited a lot of laughs from me

Also, I think I prefer Fry as an amish instead of a cop.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Futurama!
« Reply #50 on: 08/ 14/ 2011, 03:35:53 AM »
Anybody else notice this?

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
Futurama!
« Reply #51 on: 08/ 14/ 2011, 07:31:55 AM »
He was in the England episode too. Running off a bus into a Tardis.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Futurama!
« Reply #52 on: 09/ 05/ 2013, 03:03:03 PM »
Thought I'd resurrect this thread just one last time for the finale of futurama (officially)

I thought the opera finale was stronger but this last season was all very hit and miss.
The penultimate episode with Zoidberg and the British lady and this last episode tugged on the same heart strings but not as much as the most memorable episodes like the dog one

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
Futurama!
« Reply #53 on: 09/ 07/ 2013, 01:12:48 AM »
Thought I'd resurrect this thread just one last time for the finale of futurama (officially)

I thought the opera finale was stronger but this last season was all very hit and miss.
The penultimate episode with Zoidberg and the British lady and this last episode tugged on the same heart strings but not as much as the most memorable episodes like the dog one

I really liked the one where Fry just wanted to stay with his mom. The ending for that one was a real tear jerker for me.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
Futurama!
« Reply #54 on: 09/ 07/ 2013, 02:00:41 PM »
I haven't seen most of this season, but I did see the one with his mom. I was fine until the last 5 minutes. Then, bawling.