YAY ARCHITECTURE!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY ARCHITECTURE!  (Read 12872 times)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #20 on: 09/ 26/ 2010, 08:24:25 PM »
A list of roofless hotel rooms

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-35722807

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #21 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 10:17:00 AM »
A list of roofless hotel rooms

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-35722807

But being British I could never trust it not to rain, Neat idea though

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #22 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 11:54:06 AM »
You know the second one kinda looks like that swamp level in the early part of Resident Evil 4, which is why, if a friend rented out that space for the night I would totally set up Ganado voice tracks and maybe pay a few villagers to run through the swamp.

Yes, I am an asshole.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #23 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 11:55:47 AM »
Where do you go to the bathroom.....

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #24 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 11:57:38 AM »
India, Kenya, South Africa. These are all places where a bug bite cold kill you. I don't think I'd like to sleep outside.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #25 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 12:02:14 PM »
India, Kenya, South Africa. These are all places where a bug bite cold kill you. I don't think I'd like to sleep outside.

Lets say bugs didn't exist for a moment... WHERE DO YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM?!

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #26 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 12:04:07 PM »
 Have you never been camping before?

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #27 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 12:04:23 PM »
Have you never been camping before?

What is camping?

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #28 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 01:18:37 PM »
Oh hey, this is a thread that exists.

I'm a big fan of Victorian stuff:

Which is half the reason I got into Steampunk in the first place.

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #29 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 01:22:25 PM »
gotdamn! I wanna have a whodunit adventure in each one of those.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #30 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 01:25:23 PM »
gotdamn! I wanna have a whodunit adventure in each one of those.

I went to a whodunit party once. Was awesome!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #31 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 01:27:52 PM »
Hell yeah. That would be pretty epic. We'd end up punching the butler out before walking into the house though.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #32 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 02:27:35 PM »
i bet at least one of those houses has a spiral staircase in it :D

the third pic is the best looks like something out of a zany tim burton esq like film.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #33 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 03:11:23 PM »
I bet all of those houses have spiral staircases in them. XD And yeah, the third pic and Tim Burton is probably what got me into Victorian stuff to begin with. The Gothic Revival part of the Victorian era was amazing:

Outside of houses, I love Victorian era things in general. Cobblestone and kerosene lamps and flintlock revolvers and~*Cream*

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #34 on: 09/ 27/ 2010, 04:01:02 PM »

Not so much, snakes and scorpions are a bigger problem, and even still that's only in some areas. And if you've the right repellent, you're cool.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #35 on: 10/ 15/ 2010, 01:40:41 AM »

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #36 on: 10/ 15/ 2010, 01:49:38 AM »
Who's up for some slip and slide?  Roll out the giant yellow rubber sheet and get the hose...

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #37 on: 10/ 15/ 2010, 02:04:27 AM »
That would be the awesomest thing ever until you got to the end.

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #38 on: 10/ 15/ 2010, 09:42:27 AM »
That would be the awesomest thing ever until you got to the end.

Time for a tactically placed trampoline, or alternatively, bouncy castle

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
YAY ARCHITECTURE!
« Reply #39 on: 10/ 15/ 2010, 09:48:44 AM »
The building looks good for Ninja practice.