HAWP
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: HAWP  (Read 28276 times)

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« on: 09/ 01/ 2010, 12:44:32 PM »
 Your source for all things HAWPtastic. Thanks to Topher adding the new video jiggers, we can link straight to HAWP vijeas.

Mass Effect 2 - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
HAWP
« Reply #1 on: 09/ 01/ 2010, 12:55:01 PM »
and this is what got me into dtoid (then to rms) in the first place. i was at PAX West 2009 and me and my friend were standing in the free play area and he pointed out by the braid leaderboard who the guy in first place was (Anthony Burch). Saying that it was pretty amazing that he was atop the leaderboard since he is color blind. Then he told me about HAWP and i watched one video (the final fight one) and immediatly ordered the DVD. The rest is history.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #2 on: 09/ 01/ 2010, 01:02:10 PM »
and this is what got me into dtoid (then to rms) in the first place. i was at PAX West 2009 and me and my friend were standing in the free play area and he pointed out by the braid leaderboard who the guy in first place was (Anthony Burch). Saying that it was pretty amazing that he was atop the leaderboard since he is color blind. Then he told me about HAWP and i watched one video (the final fight one) and immediatly ordered the DVD. The rest is history.

MUSTACHE!

My avatar was a close up of Haggar's mustache for the longest time because of that episode.

So, who else thinks Papa Burch is going to get a standing ovation during the PAX panel.
(he is going to be there this year right?)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
HAWP
« Reply #3 on: 09/ 01/ 2010, 01:07:21 PM »
yea he is going to be there. i swear he is the only one that has kept me coming back to HAWP i'd say the last three or four episodes have been a let down.

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
HAWP
« Reply #4 on: 09/ 01/ 2010, 01:07:43 PM »
MUSTACHE!
 So, who else thinks Papa Burch is going to get a standing ovation during the PAX panel.

duh,
Like Big Boss - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
HAWP
« Reply #5 on: 09/ 01/ 2010, 01:17:43 PM »
Trauma Center - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

One of my many favorites.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
HAWP
« Reply #6 on: 09/ 01/ 2010, 01:31:44 PM »
"I demand to know why nobody told me Hey Ash Whatcha Playin was so great." - Jerry "Tycho Brahe" Holkins, Penny Arcade

This was the tweet that got me into HAWP and then Dtoid followed by Podtoid and finally here.
I owe a lot to that man

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
HAWP
« Reply #7 on: 09/ 01/ 2010, 05:08:06 PM »
The video that has had me hooked ever since:

Persona 3 - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #8 on: 09/ 01/ 2010, 05:37:42 PM »
I have HAWP (and Storm's Adventures) to thank for introducing me to Dtoid and in turn RMS. So I guess I have the TZH forums to thank, cause someone linked to HAWP on GameTrailers. XD

This has been and will always be my favourite episode:

wat Small | Large

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #9 on: 09/ 01/ 2010, 08:39:17 PM »
This has been and will always be my favourite episode:

seconded

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
HAWP
« Reply #10 on: 09/ 01/ 2010, 10:08:45 PM »
The video that has had me hooked ever since:

Persona 3 - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'?

I can't believe I don't remember that one. It's awesome though.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #11 on: 09/ 01/ 2010, 11:32:34 PM »
The first HAWP episode I ever saw, which immediately enthralled me:

I Love Video Games Small | Large

Sharp Cypher

•   
  • Lurkin'
  • Badges Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Spotted Memebon Happy Babies! Rockmelon Game Night
    • My Personal Website
HAWP
« Reply #12 on: 09/ 03/ 2010, 12:59:56 PM »
I've always enjoyed this one the most.  I am strange.

Yoshi's Cookie - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
HAWP
« Reply #13 on: 09/ 03/ 2010, 02:12:47 PM »
I've always enjoyed this one the most.  I am strange.

Yoshi's Cookie - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'?

I love watching that one followed immediately by the Trauma Center episode. Adds an imaginary continuity that amuses me.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
HAWP
« Reply #14 on: 09/ 12/ 2010, 05:05:26 AM »
I just screencaped this.

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #15 on: 09/ 12/ 2010, 06:56:33 AM »
Papa Burch behind him and Davis with that expression makes it even better.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #16 on: 09/ 12/ 2010, 08:16:44 AM »

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
HAWP
« Reply #17 on: 09/ 12/ 2010, 09:49:41 AM »
This one's is one of my recent favorites. Papa Burch brings the lulz once again

PAX 10: Monkey Island - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #18 on: 09/ 17/ 2010, 02:02:05 AM »
This HAWPcast episode is fucking hilarious.

Kazu: "Ashuri..."

Ash: "Kazu..."

Kazu: "Ashuri."

Ash: "Kazu."

Kazu: "ASHURI!"

Ash: "KAZU!"

Kazu: "ASHURI!"

Fujio: "Just say 'Hai'!"

Ash: "Hai?"

Kazu: "Nandemonai."

I am remaking this. I don't know how, but I am.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
HAWP
« Reply #19 on: 09/ 17/ 2010, 07:43:52 AM »
 I have to admit, I laughed. A lot.