HAWP
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: HAWP  (Read 27065 times)

Lunarmoth

•   
  • Zzz... Always Sleeping
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #20 on: 09/ 17/ 2010, 08:26:06 PM »
This HAWP made my day.
Is it just me or am I the only one glad to hear that Japan is really just like any other place over all. And not some weirdo fantasy land.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #21 on: 09/ 18/ 2010, 01:56:35 AM »
This HAWP made my day.
Is it just me or am I the only one glad to hear that Japan is really just like any other place over all. And not some weirdo fantasy land.

It wasn't much of a surprise to me, since a lot of my friends have been there before. Maid Cafes, however, I keep forgetting exist. XD If I ever go to Japan without knowing the language very well, I really hope I don't accidentally stumble into one of those. Awkward.

EffingDrYang

•   
  • Koromaru
  • Badges Spotted Memebon Rockstar
HAWP
« Reply #22 on: 09/ 18/ 2010, 10:37:39 AM »
The new HAWPcast made me lol.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
HAWP
« Reply #23 on: 09/ 20/ 2010, 12:51:45 PM »
Puzzle Quest - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

That's fucking incredible.  I think I missed out on a string of hawps and that means there's work to be done.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #24 on: 09/ 20/ 2010, 04:50:08 PM »
"Hit her in the back of the house" is my favorite expression ever.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
HAWP
« Reply #25 on: 09/ 20/ 2010, 08:31:12 PM »
duketacular

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #26 on: 09/ 24/ 2010, 07:37:18 PM »
NEW HAWPSAUCE:

Adventure Games Part I - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

The end place is the best place. I have suddenly become inspired to do a HAWP adventure game. That would be amazing.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
HAWP
« Reply #27 on: 09/ 25/ 2010, 01:59:56 PM »
hehe.... gay brains.

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #28 on: 09/ 25/ 2010, 02:45:54 PM »
I'm interested to see how the finale is going to tie up the whole gay thing.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
HAWP
« Reply #29 on: 09/ 25/ 2010, 02:50:05 PM »
Next episode is going to be fantastic.

HAWPventure

Lelio

• nubbin
  • Ham!
HAWP
« Reply #30 on: 09/ 26/ 2010, 01:18:51 AM »
The first HAWP episode I ever saw, which immediately enthralled me:

I Love Video Games

Me too! My roommate at the time called me in to watch this 'weird' video, and it turned out to be amazingness amazing of amazing. :-D

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #31 on: 09/ 30/ 2010, 06:21:13 AM »
ASHLY BURCH INTERVIEW "HEY ASH" RARE FOOTAGE Small | Large

Rocco found her.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #32 on: 09/ 30/ 2010, 07:25:09 AM »
ASHLY BURCH INTERVIEW "HEY ASH" RARE FOOTAGE

Rocco found her.

Holy shit, Rocco is a [b]fucking douche bag.[/b]

Edit: Ok it's not nearly as painful the second time.
« Last Edit: 09/ 30/ 2010, 09:18:58 AM by Neonie »

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #33 on: 09/ 30/ 2010, 10:03:46 AM »

That's just his sense of humour. Watch his personal videos, you'll get the idea.

And Ash is playing along brilliantly.

Not as well as this guy though.

INTERVIEW WITH A *POWER RANGER!* Small | Large
« Last Edit: 09/ 30/ 2010, 11:58:55 AM by Avalon »

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #34 on: 09/ 30/ 2010, 08:14:57 PM »
ASHLY BURCH INTERVIEW "HEY ASH" RARE FOOTAGE

Rocco found her.

XD Hahah, and the interview before that was hilarious too.

What Avalon said. That's just what he does. Awkward humour is the best humour.

INTERVIEW WITH A *POWER RANGER!*

I remember that guy. He was awesome in that one movie.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #35 on: 11/ 09/ 2010, 12:53:56 AM »
SEASON FINALE UP, and it is amazing:

Adventure Games Part II HD - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

Here's the soundtrack.

I really can't wait for the game, although it'll be a while off since Anthony doesn't have a programmer and their artist is busy. But, once it gets done, it'll be mucho fuck yeah.

Tray Ben

• nubbin
  • Tray Ben?
  • Badges Iron Chef
HAWP
« Reply #36 on: 11/ 09/ 2010, 01:19:04 AM »
I hope it's just the episode with automatic pauses and play buttons scattered throughout.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #37 on: 11/ 09/ 2010, 01:36:45 AM »
I hope not. XD I'd like to see a full game, including or not including the events in the episode.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
HAWP
« Reply #38 on: 11/ 09/ 2010, 02:10:46 AM »
That was amazing.

If I find out they are making a game of it...

*puts on sunglasses*

...my head will explode

[/2 references made +50pts]

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL