HAWP
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: HAWP  (Read 27063 times)

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #40 on: 11/ 10/ 2010, 01:55:11 AM »
Speaking of Hey Ash Whatcha Doin':

HAWP/OUP Magfest 9 promo

FABOOYAH, IN YA FACE.

Wait, Magfest...

Lunarmoth

•   
  • Zzz... Always Sleeping
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #41 on: 11/ 10/ 2010, 04:03:05 AM »
hahah funnies thing I seen all week.

Balls of Steel.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
HAWP
« Reply #42 on: 11/ 14/ 2010, 01:11:03 PM »
That magfest promo is the greatest thing ever.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
HAWP
« Reply #43 on: 11/ 14/ 2010, 05:47:25 PM »
FINALE TIME!!!

Adventure Games Part II - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

P-Dude

•   
  • Badges Sauninda Inufantry Spotted Memebon Bears
    • AbleGamers
HAWP
« Reply #44 on: 11/ 14/ 2010, 07:35:35 PM »
FINALE TIME!!!

Adventure Games Part II - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'?

Not gon' lie, kinda fell flat for me. Something about it just wasn't too great.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #45 on: 11/ 14/ 2010, 07:42:39 PM »
I used to play a lot of Monkey Island and the like, so it was really good for me.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #46 on: 11/ 14/ 2010, 08:27:52 PM »
FINALE TIME!!!

Adventure Games Part II - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'?

XD I posted that on the previous page. I love the episode though. I can't wait for the game. It's gonna be super special awesome.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
HAWP
« Reply #47 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 09:33:41 AM »

I agree and it was probably because i never played the game that they were referencing but then again there were a few games they made fun of earlier that i didn't play that i found funny.  I just generally think that as a whole season 2 wasn't as good as the first season, while i absolutly love Papa Burch i think they relied on him way too much this season to the point where it felt like they solely focused on his joke and just added shit around it to make it somewhat cohesive.  It's just lost its magic for me doesn't mean I will stop watching it.

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #48 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 03:26:28 PM »
I agree and it was probably because i never played the game that they were referencing but then again there were a few games they made fun of earlier that i didn't play that i found funny.  I just generally think that as a whole season 2 wasn't as good as the first season, while i absolutly love Papa Burch i think they relied on him way too much this season to the point where it felt like they solely focused on his joke and just added shit around it to make it somewhat cohesive.  It's just lost its magic for me doesn't mean I will stop watching it.

I kind of agree about Poppa B., though I feel like I kind of saw it coming.

I think the whole deal with it falling a little flat was because it's almost like the script was written for them to speak, and so it was missing it's most crucial element: delivery.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #49 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 04:25:45 PM »
I think the reason why I enjoyed the episode was because I'm a fan of adventure games (even if I haven't played many of them). So I loved seeing HAWP transformed into one. I also enjoyed the way they used the text, since it still felt exactly how they would speak in other episodes.

But yeah, I agree about Pappa B. and season 2. I loved the show a lot more when it was focused around Ashly's ridiculous shenanigans against Anthony, with Pappa B. only appearing now and then in the hilarious way that he did. Hopefully they work on that for season 3.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #50 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 06:16:29 PM »
 I blame an issues season 2 had on the fact that Anthony and Ash aren't in the same state/country most of the time now. You take the ability to bounce ideas off each other every single day for granted.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
HAWP
« Reply #51 on: 11/ 19/ 2010, 06:50:35 PM »

It was kinda meh for me. All of the jokes and everything was funny, but there's just something about them actually talking which helps with the humor and everything. Still pretty good though and I definitely can't wait for the game to come out

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
HAWP
« Reply #52 on: 12/ 16/ 2010, 02:21:34 AM »
 New HAWPcast has the awesome Anthony burst laughter. Thought ya'll aught to know.

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #53 on: 12/ 16/ 2010, 09:18:54 AM »
New HAWPcast has the awesome Anthony burst laughter. Thought ya'll aught to know.

Where he laughs like a 5-years-old girl?

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
HAWP
« Reply #54 on: 12/ 16/ 2010, 09:20:57 AM »
Where he laughs like a 5-years-old girl?

Where he laughs like a hyena, and spawned memes.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
    • Keenan Payne
HAWP
« Reply #55 on: 02/ 11/ 2011, 09:46:15 AM »
SEASON 3 BEGINS, BITCHES

World of Warcraft - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
HAWP
« Reply #56 on: 02/ 11/ 2011, 09:49:32 AM »
 That slayed me when I watched it at 3am this mourning. I woke up my brothers I was laughing so hard.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
HAWP
« Reply #57 on: 02/ 11/ 2011, 09:53:51 AM »
I honestly think they should just do the last 30 sec of their episdoes because since midway season 2 it's just been filler filler filler BAM JOKE credits JOKE CONT.

That's not to say they aren't funny because they are but I think they need to do what they did for season 1 and the first half of season 2 where they are actually funny throughout instead of funny at the end.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
HAWP
« Reply #58 on: 02/ 11/ 2011, 09:58:52 AM »
It was pretty good.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #59 on: 02/ 11/ 2011, 03:29:08 PM »
XD Amazing as always.

"Huurruughh, say it!"

"Say what!?"

"SAY IT!!!"

"M-METAL GEAR!!!"

"HHUUUURRAUURRAAURRGHHHHHAAHH~"